Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
seasonaldecorating__

Halloween 2011

Sorry it has been so long since my last post. I have been busy with my school work and decorating for Halloween. I hope you all enjoy these photos :)

-SD

The Porch

The fountain at night

The Entry

Fireplace area

Halloween buckets

Halloween Egg ornaments

Halloween Dining/Party area

The Flowers

These are artificial roses dusted with black spray paint, then dipped in black glitter (only the edges of the petals)

Halloween Chandelier made with a cardboard structure with black shredded veil fabric and spider glitter spiders with green and purple led string lights and battery operated pillar candles

another view of the Dining/Party area

"Beware" made out of black streamer

Comments (7)

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Glad you shared your Halloween with us, SD, its fantastic.
    That is a Spooktacular party room! WOW! The skull you found looks really big, how neat! And it was fun to see things all lit up and spooky looking.

I enjoyed it all, but keep going back and looking at the whole party room over and over! Its wonderful.

hugs, Karen

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

WOW! TFS your Halloween decor! What a beautiful view on your deck! Love that 'fountain at night' with those scary pumpkin smiles!!! Great pic! And also that stacked urn things on your patio ...looks great! (pretty Mums, too!)

What a t'scape!!! Those Roses are gorgeous for Halloween & quite elegant in that stemware you've chosen! The silver pumpkins & purple drapery on the table...great color combo! That skull is VERY SCARY!

Every guest at your home will certainly ENJOY the party! TFS, SD! Jeanne S.

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

I agree, great Halloween decor.
    The lighted Jack O's really set the stage for what's inside!
    I can just imagine what fun you had putting together all those creative ideas. I love how you decorated your dining party area. You did an amazing job on that Chandelier with all the impressive lighting you added to it. The streamers on the ceiling and the decorations around the fireplace created a great spooky effect too.

I'ts fun seeing what others create and to discover new ideas! TFS

jane

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Enjoyed seeing all your decorations tonight. What pretty outdoor decor. The night shot of the fountain is awesome. I noticed your lights on your trees are three different colors. I've never seen any with three but I like them! Are they new this year?

Now for the inside decor. Wow, you have been busy decorating and it's Great. Agree with all the above posts. Thanks for sharing how you made your beautiful flowers. The caramel apples look yummy and are making me hungry.

So much to enjoy and TFS.

Punk

• SeasonalDecorating__
    Original Author
    12 years ago

The lights on the trees of the porch i beleive i found at menards... I bought them last year i thought green, purple, and orange was a cool combination. The large glitter skull on the dining room table i found at home goods, and the short black goblets i got at a thrift store and spray painted black (one of you posted that idea, so thanks!) The pumpkins are also real, spray painted black and coated with black glitter and I just love black veil fabric for Halloween. I usually crumple it up so it is wrinkled when i decorate with it, and then shred the edges.

-SD

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

How delightfully spooky, SD.
    You certainly have the knack for Halloween decorating!!
    I love it.
    The view from your deck is really great.
    I can picture Spooky Creatures coming from the woods to attend the Halloween Gala.
    Nana

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

And I forgot to mention the 'chaddy'...wow...that is really creative w/those lights, candles, & sparkly spiders hanging around!...quite EEERy ...really draws attention to your spooky table!!! Jeanne S.

Sponsored
Elegant Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
VA & DC's Finest General Contractor
More Discussions