Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dollbaby ready for Fall!

Posted by jeannespines (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 1, 11 at 18:05

Here's Dollbaby decked out in her Fall decor...I didn't want to put Halloween out yet ...(where did summer go?)...

So, she got a new (old) TS outfit yesterday ($6 total) ...shirt, pants, & socks...here's a full view in her high chair:
Dollbaby Fall Full View Front 10.11

Here's a close-up of her cute "kitty" appliqued shirt!
Dollbaby CloseUp 10.11

And here's her t'scape tray...the black bird (nope, doesn't look like a crow, does it, but it's black) is a knick-knack my G'ma gave to me many, many yrs ago! The crystal leaf holds some mini pumpkins & such ... the (safe faux)candle :-)... was a shopping trip w/friends buy...& the ?kitty/bear/dog?pumpkin (it has a long tail! LOL) was a b'day gift some yrs ago:

Dollbaby Fall Tray CloseUp 10.11

Now Dollbaby will be ready for Halloween when I add some more goodies later in the month...like her witch hat & a new cute $1 GS find this winter! TFLookin'! Happy Fall! Jeanne S.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dollbaby ready for Fall!

Precious :) - just makes me smile .....

Lynne

o

Oh how I love this little girl! (don't tell Teegan tho, LOL) But I have to say, I'm quite envious of Dollbaby's Kitty n Moon shirt! I WANT one just like it! (sniff, sniff)

She is just too cute for words, and her lil' tablescape is precious. I swear, each holiday I think I tell you "this one is my favorite of her", LOL. But THIS one is my favorite of her!

She gives me the BIGGEST smile and always makes me feel good. That makes her a very special little girl in my book. I never figured out how a doll baby could melt my heart so easily as she does. I think she might be magical.

hugs, Karen

o

Oh, precious words, lynne & purplemoon .... 'SMILE!'
I'm sure my Mom is smilin' down from heaven.... blush. Thank you...you both made me smile!
Jeanne S. (wish there were 2 shirts at the TS, PM!)

o

She is always a treat to see and
it's so true that she just brings out a natural smile whenever you 'show her off'!
I feel like a kid again , enjoying ea holiday with her.
Love her new/old outfit - all set for Halloween and so cute.
You always find the perfect outfits for her too.
The little accessories in her tablescape are adorable - even the 'safe candle' !! lol
jane

o

She has the best Mommy to find her such a darling outfit!!
I can't wait to see her cute witch hat.

Her tray is just right for the occasion.

TOO CUTE!!

TFS,
Candy

o

Jeanne, you are such a good mommy and Dollbaby is adorable in her new outfit. Love the black bird you added from G'ma. Cute dog and love the fact your playing it safe with the faux candle.teehee

Who'da thought we could all enjoy these little ones so much. I'm going to have to do some shopping for TJ cuz most of DGD's baby clothes are pink. I do have a dress she gave me for Christmas that's black.LOL

Punk

o

Babydoll is cute as a button!
She looks sweet in her new fall outfit.
I'm smiling too.
Nana

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here