Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
maximavswife

Two members meet!

maximavswife
13 years ago

I was so very lucky yesterday! I got to meet, in real life, our beloved fellow poster Christmas Candy today! She gave up her Saturday golf game and we met at one of her favorite shopping haunts, ARC Thrift Store, and spent some quality time scouring the shelves for thrifty finds. We then traveled to a great Mexican establishment for a leisurely lunch. Ladies and gents let me tell you, Candy is just as awesome and genuine in person as she comes across here on the board. It was so nice to be able to talk decor and tablescapping with a kindred spirit. I t was also great to learn her shopping techniques as we all know she is one of the best at finding the best stuff! We both came home with special goodies! I am so looking forward to more adventures with Candy! We had the hostess take pictures of us which I hope I can figure out how to post here. Candy is the striking brunette on the left. Okay I can't remember how to post a picture here so I have provided a link to my photobucket where you will find the picture of us.

Kath

Here is a link that might be useful:

Comments (7)

Sponsored
More Discussions