Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
One More Giant Halloween Decoration

Posted by oldalgebra (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 29, 10 at 16:48

Well, you all know that I love giant Halloween Decorations.
Here's one that I have been waiting all week to find out how it's made.
Turns out that it's soooooooo easy.

I know it's too late for this year, but come next year, I'll be making my
Dead and Breakfast Sign and a few of these big, big bones.

Photobucket

Here is a link that might be useful: Martha's Big Bones

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: One More Giant Halloween Decoration

Those are so funny, I would love some of those. I don't suppose they could go in the yard.
Frou

o

Holy Cow...
that's a DINOSAUR bone! I like the ones in the fireplace,
that's pretty cool.

A lot of us may be anxious for NEXT Halloween, LOL. That sure will be a first for me. I'm all excited about having
a witchy theme going. And the ravens of course. I think I'll be a bit sad putting my stuff away on Monday.

hugs, Karen

o

Frou,
They're made out of the plaster stuff that the doctor's used to form casts on broken bones. So I guess they won't take sprinklers or rain. In addition, apparently they're real light weight, so the wind could take them down the street. Martha S. had them all over the set of her show today. They were just propped up here and there. No particular rhyme or reason. But they looked so cool.

o

OA they are great...
can't wait to see what you do with them.
NanaK

o

Too funny, Dead and Breakfast!

o

OA, I have no doubt you will have a whole "graveyard of them next year. Wouldn't chicken wire and paper mache work too? Just a thought. I'm loving that skeleton leg table in that picture, isn't it cute? Well, maybe "cute" isn't the right word, but you know what I mean. LOL

Luvs

o

Looking forward to seeing 'dem bones' next yr! TFS the link! Jeanne S.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here