Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Tuscany Harvest

Posted by creativeangel (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 19, 10 at 16:34

Nothing fancy but this was the first time I used these. They are such a fun color/design.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tuscany Harvest

Beautiful pattern on your dishes...love those colors, too...very "Fall-ish"...& the food looks yummy! Perfect t'cloth for your Tuscany Harvest pattern! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Yep, those are some really pretty dishes to 'play' with, and eat off of. You are going to have fun with them and doing different colored tables. The tuscany shades you used here are right up my alley. I like deep, rich tones so much. Great find on the dishes!

hugs, Karen

o

Very pretty dishes, and love those napkin rings too. All the deep rich colors look wonderful. TFS. Luvs

o

Such a pretty pattern with so many rich colors to 'pull out' and play with.
I like the colors in your tablecloth and napkin rings and napkins too..they all work so perfectly together.

jane

o

Thanks, y'all.
You sure know how to make a gal feel good.

All of the items were either yard sale, thrift store, GW, etc.
I find the 'hunt' is sooo much fun.

o

Gosh how pretty, I love the plates, napkin rings and the colors you chose. It is great that all of the items were a bargain.
NanaKaren

o

very very pretty - love those dishes - they are some great finds you have made .....

Lynne

o

Everything looks de-lish. You found some great GS finds. I love the napkin rings.
Frou

o

Your table is Plum Cute. Beautiful dishes and love the napkin rings. Food looks good too and I see you used one of your spreaders! Hope you will continue to post more of your tables and goodies with us.

Punk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here