Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pier 1 ornaments

Posted by nhardy (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 18, 11 at 16:10

Pier 1 has their x-mas ornaments in store & online now. The halloween ornaments are now in their final phase of clearance. The eye ball ornaments keep scaring at me!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pier 1 ornaments

Annnd...if you look through the website first you can use the Pier 1 to-Go and they will pull your order and have it ready at the store. They will even call you if an item or quantity you want is not available and suggest other like items. I have used the service numerous times for clearance items. I can shop online during lunch one day then pick up quickly at lunch the next day! Saves me so much time!

Kath

o

Pier 1 has such neat stuff, tho I'd sure pass on eyeball ornaments. LOL.

hugs, Karen

o

I bought a few butterfly ornaments on clearance from PIER 1 last year, originally 4.99 marked down to 1.29. They weren't glass balls they looked like jeweled butterflies and had clips on them so I used them in my garden decor. I love looking at their stuff and trying to get it discounted after the holidays~

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here