Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nana2010_gw

WARNING!!! Not fot the Faint of Heart

nana2010_gw
10 years ago

Annabelle, Vivian and Beulah are fearless.
Nothing frightens them.
They would do battle with the King of the Warlocks Himself.

And they have the scars to prove it

From 2013-10-16 (by Eye-Fi)

Therefore, they have been instructed to search the Crypts in the Olde Town Graveyard for~~~ Moon Crest Edict Xlll
[that's the book of rules to you and me]
Which was Spirited away in the Dead of Night by those with Mayhem in Mind.

As you can see Alvin has no fear of Graveyards

And so the Snoggrass sisters wish you farewell. They shall return when the moon is full to continue their search
WOO HOO HOO HOO

Nana

Comments (7)

• Purplemoon
    10 years ago

Soon as I saw the title, I knew some of your witches were up to no good. There is NO way I'd share a table with those old hags, I'd be too scared of them to eat! (hey, that might be a good thing, the Witch Diet)

Besides creative with your table settings, you are the best story teller! You should be writing childrens books!
    I love your stories and always find myself with a big smile as I read them.

hugs, Karen

• phonegirl
    10 years ago

Nana, I enjoyed your story and table too. I'm not afraid if witches so the 'Witch Diet' wouldn't work for me.sigh Maybe a new career is in order for you! Doesn't look like I'm going to get to retire so others should be working too.haha

I must say that the chargers are sooo cool. I love the place settings with the blk, wht and cranberry sherbet.
    Keep up the great work.

Punk

• christmascandy
    10 years ago

Double, double, boil, and bubble!!

My fav witch is the one in the middle with the broom and little Jack trick or treater.

It is a great table and really well done, but I'll keep a safe distance as I'm not into the skulls and tombstones.
    I'm a wuss and don't like being scared or looking at the dark side!

Did you paint those chargers? They look like the ones from Dollar Tree, only with a cool "face lift." LOL
    I bought the Dollar Tree ones that are orange and have the Jack faces around them.

You really do have great story telling abilities! Did you also name the ladies? They do have wonderful witch sounding names.

Your beverages look like they have a real kick to them, LOL

Also, nice use of the creepy cloth on top of the tablecloth.

Great table and the tale adds to the enjoyment.

TFS,
    Candy

• SeasonalDecorating__
    10 years ago

Great story and table setting! I agree, you should write children's books, I think you would be great at it! :)

-SD

• maximavswife
    10 years ago

Oh those sisters are truly frightening Nana! I agree with the others, your storytelling is only rivaled by your tablesetting! I can't wait to see what the hags are up to next :-)

Kath

• nana2010_gw
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you all so much and the sisters thank you too.
    They are glad you like their table, they love compliments.

Karen the witch diet wouldn't work for me either I love witches.
    [you know I have to say that]

Punk I don't know if a new career is in order for me,
    but there is something about these ladies that makes me want to tell their stories

Candy, Vivian is happy you like her best,
    she is quite vain and knows she is the most beautiful of the sisters.
    The chargers are from dollar Tree. I dabbed them with craft paint.
    I got the idea last year from someone on Pinterest.

Kath, I'm glad you like the table and witches tale. I'm sure the saga will continue.

I have been having computer/internet problems the last few days.
    I hope my DSIL can get it straightened out for me.

Thanks again everyone
    Nana

• jeannespines
    10 years ago

Cute story ...but NOT cute 'old hags' ... like purplemoon, no dining there for me ...unless they would happen to scare off a few pounds!

You are very creative w/your old hags, nana ... & the place settings are quite creepy, too...good job on those chargers & the choice of tombstones & black t'cloth! Ewwwwww....Halloween is near! TFS, nana! Jeanne S.

Sponsored
Bull Run Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars273 Reviews
Virginia's Top Rated Kitchen & Bath Renovation Firm I Best of Houzz
More Discussions