Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
maximavswife

Happy Thanksgiving!

maximavswife
12 years ago

Canadian Thanksgiving that is, which is Monday Oct. 10. I am sure I have mentioned that DH was born and raised in Canada. I like to celebrate Canadian holidays for him to honor his heritage. Of course any holiday is an excuse for me to do up a table, right?

More of the story and photos linked here

Here is a link that might be useful: Happy Thanksgiving Canada

Comments (9)

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

This is a lovely table, Kathe. Everything is beautifully coordinated and the pheasant looks proud to be the star of the show!
    Hope your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving now and in Nov.
    Nana

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

LOVE these colors in your dining room! Such a pretty table arrangement and your centerpiece is lovely!

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Oh, that is a pretty Thanksgvg table! Yeah for you & Mr B. w/2 of 'em to celebrate! Those are just the CUTEST lil' pumpkins in the center of the placesettings! Love 'em!

You've scored on this t'scape using all the Fall colors & that refurbished pheasant! He's wonderful! Love, love your dining room! & enjoy seeing these new t'scapes! TFS, maxi! Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Beautiful tablescape. Happy Canadian Thanksgiving.
    And what fun to be able to do TWO if you want. I'd sure like that, if someone else cooked. LOL.

I really like your pheasant centerpiece!

hugs, Karen

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Lovely table Kathe. Your color choices are so rich and perfect for Thanksgiving...lucky DH!
    I like how you layered your plates and the colors you chose. All very striking against your tablecloth.
    Your CP is lovely and your Pheasant looks fabulous and so pleased!
    I'm so happy you're able to enjoy your DR and we get to enjoy seeing what you do.
    jane

• christmascandy
    12 years ago

Kathe,
    This is a fabulous table. The colors are totally fall.
    I tried to read about Mr. Pheasant, but when I clicked on the link, it was just your banner(totally cool BTW) and nothing that told me about his story. : (

He is a great CP and I have his twin and the partner, (clearance last yr. at HL.) Mine are on my mantel.

I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving. Maybe you can Skye in with his family in Canada??

Great job.
    TFS,
    Candy

• maximavswife
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Candy~when I click the link from my phone I also get a blank post but when I click on it from my computer the post is there.
    DH's family isn't real tech savvy so I am not sure about the Sype'ing. I will have him talk to them about it though because it is a great idea!

Kath

Here is a link that might be useful: Pheasant Story

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Kathe, beautiful colors and dishes on this table. You've come along way and I'm enjoying seeing all these tables your coming up with. So fun.

Punk

• milosmom_gw
    12 years ago

Kathe:
    First, Happy Thanksgiving to your DH. Beautiful table entirely to honor him.
    I love! the fab color combo and your centerpiece is perfect.

Sponsored
Creating Thoughtful, Livable Spaces For You in Franklin County
More Discussions