Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wedding Brunch

Posted by maximavswife (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 25, 12 at 14:54

My oldest son is getting married on the 3rd of Nov. I am so excited!! I love his sweet and beautiful fiancee! In their honor, I set a table of course :-)

Kath

Here is a link that might be useful: Wedding Brunch

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wedding Brunch

What a neat thing to do. I imagine you were thinking of the two of them and the new phase of life they are entering the whole time you were assembling this tablescape. I'm sure they will look forward to someday being the caretakers of such beautiful heirloom dishes too.

Luvs

o

Kath, such a beautiful table to honor the children's marriage. Your son's fiance will be lucky to have you as her MIL. Hope you find time to share some photos of their wedding with us.

Punk

o

'Simple yet Elegant' ...Indeed!
What a lovely tribute table you set for the soon to be
newlyweds. I love the color combination, which you
mentioned will be the Wedding colors. Just lovely with
the crystal and beautiful dinnerware. Those plates
you inherited are Amazing and to think of how
long they've been in the family and will continue to be passed on! What a
treasure.
I was tearing up for you..it's hard to let our children
'Always little in our eyes'...move on...but that's what life is all about.
Now you will have wonderful joys to look forward to in
'Grandchildren' !!
jane

o

Very beautiful! Love the 'rose' shaped napkins in the glasses & that you used white roses as a centerpc as the bride will be holding. Your inherited plates are gorgeous ... what an heirloom to pass on. Very elegant, maxi... TFS your son & enjoy the precious wedding day! Jeanne S.

o

Kathe, This table is a wonderful way to honor your son and his fiance on their upcoming marriage.
It is so elegant. I love that you used their wedding colors,
and pieces that are special to you.
I hope they have a wonderful Wedding Day and a happy, healthy and prosperous life together.
Nana

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here