Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Halloween table

Posted by Bingham51 (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 18, 12 at 13:23

Happy Halloween from my house. The tree in back of the house has LED lights, that's why you see little white dots in the tree. Not a very good picture.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Halloween table

What cute plates you found, the little ghost, candy corn and pumpkin. (can't make out what the other one is.) Perfect tablecloth and the house and tree make the perfect centerpiece. Thanks for sharing. Luvs

o

The other plate is an owl.

o

Welcome Bingham...it's nice to see you here.
Cute table setting. I too like the different Halloween
plates and love the tablecloth. Is it a black pattern netting over
a white tablecloth, or is it all one piece?
Looks great. Cute CP and little figures.
Your table can be enjoyed by both young and old.
TFS
jane

o

That t'cloth is perfect for a Halloween-y brunch!!! Cute Disney characters @ each place setting...top plates @each are cute, too! Looks like a fun table & 'lights' on the centerpc tree! TFS, bingham! Jeanne S.

o

Fun table and centerpiece.
I love the purple accents and am pretty sure someone else on this forum will like them as well.

Ditto to what Jeanne said about the Disney characters and plates.

Very cute!

TFS,
Candy

o

I saw "purple", and heard Candy mention my name! LOL.
And I love owls, so that would be my favorite plate. You did such a cute setting, I really like it when things aren't all matchy-matchy. The various plates and bowls look so delightful together. And that tablecloth is perfect!

I'm so glad you shared with us and hope to see a lot more of you here.
hugs, Karen

o

So happy to see your wonderful Halloween table posted. Love all the purple on your place mats, napkins and cp. The haunted house is so pretty with all the glitter and the blk tree behind it is perfect. Neat set of dishes and tablecloth. Disney characters are fun to see.

I see a sweet little witch camping out on the couch and a lit pumpkin. Makes me think I should get my Halloween decor out this weekend or forget it for this year.

Punk

o

VERY cute table...love the spiderweb tablecloth and the little center dishes! Your centerpiece is very cute as well. Thanks for sharing it with us and welcome!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here