Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
One more Witch cottage tour

Posted by luvstocraft (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 21, 10 at 13:15

Here's another tour for you to enjoy. Lots of neat ideas which she shares on other posts if you want to browse a bit. enjoy! Luvs

PS. Can you tell I'm spending waaay too much time enjoying all these Halloween decorating blogs????? LOL

Here is a link that might be useful: Witch cottage tour

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: One more Witch cottage tour

Ewwwww...that "wicked" witch sitting there....looks like a long, lost relative! This is one spooky cottage! TFS! Jeanne S. Creepy, creepy, think I'm becoming a "sissy" in my "older" age! LOL!

o

I like the vintage Halloween decor...but I agree with
Jeanne..ewwwww Creepy stuff.
I would feel very uncomfortable staying there...too many creey things...Like That Witch In The Chair! Geeezzz Louise - Not For Me! lol

jane

o

Loved it the creepier the better for me.
NanaKaren

o

Loved the wreath and mantel. Looks like a pretty neat home, however, I wouldn't want to go there alone at night. Way to eery for that.

Punk

o

I love her door decoration! I like everything else too, but the door is my favorite!

o

I really liked her door decoration too Williamsburgjane, it must be something she purchased, I didn't see it mentioned in any of her "how to" posts.

She does tell how she did the witch in the chair--just an enlarged picture. Said it probably cost her around $60 to have it enlarged and laminated. I think her photography plays a big part in how great it all looks--just the right lighting and good close ups.

I thought it was fun, glad you gals thought so too.

Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here