Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Halloween birdhouses

Posted by luvstocraft (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 21, 10 at 13:06

Thought of Jeanne when I saw these since she and her DH make and sell birdhouses, but all of us love birdhouses too don't we? ;o) Enjoy.

Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Haloween birdhouses

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Halloween birdhouses

Cute Creations..
I was wondering tho when I saw that box filled with
bones and such...ewww..but the end results turned out
really nice.
I love seeing what creative ideas people come up with..
so interesting.
Thanks Luvs.

jane

o

luvs...I posted last night...but must have forgot the "submit!"
Thought these were cute (before adding all the extras!)...the black birdhouse w/music sheets for the roof. Yes, like jane said, "creative!" TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Luvs, those birdhouses are darling and I love the way they sit up on the candle holders. I think we should try making some of these. It won't be happening right away for me but I will try to remember this when I start crafting again. I just donated most of my birdhouses and now you show me these! We know why the hoarders are out there.

Punk

o

Isn't that the way it always goes, Punk, we hold on to something and finally give it away--then we see a project we could have used it for! LOL I think these are just the little wooden birdhouses, Joanne's had some for just $1 the other day--before I saw this of course!

Luvs

o

I LUV this idea. Makes me want to go back to Dollar Tree and see if they still have bags of those tiny skeletons left..just so I'll have a stash of bones to play with.
LOL.
What have you done to me now?

hugs, Karen

o

I LUV this idea. Makes me want to go back to Dollar Tree and see if they still have bags of those tiny skeletons left..just so I'll have a stash of bones to play with.
LOL.
What have you done to me now?

hugs, Karen

o

I have a Fourth of July Birdhouse that I replace my regular birdhouse with each July. I think it would be fun to make a Haunted Birdhouse. I'd have to buy a regular one and then jazz it up. Too late this year, but maybe I'll make a gingerbread birdhouse. That might be fun. I'll be keeping my eye out for a basic one.

Hey! I just thought of something, maybe I could make a William Brewster wooden birdhouse for Thanksgiving!

o

OA, should I know who William Brewster is????? I say go for it and decorate a birdhouse--I just hope it doesn't turn out to be a "turkey"! LOL (Well, on 2nd thought, a turkey birdhouse sounds pretty cute too.) ;o)

Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here