Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Another Octoberfest Table

Posted by christmascandy (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 12, 12 at 12:33

I st this table but have been super busy with projects and family commitments lately so no time to comment or post.

The tablecloth is probably more Scandinavian than German, but it is what I had.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The linens, plates, candles, metal tankards, and large stein are all TS. I used to have 4 of the ceramic steins, but I guess in the last 42 years I have lost 2, LOL.

The pretzels are from the grocery store, LOL.

I will post some Halloween decor/projects and make comments later.

TTFN,
Candy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Another Octoberfest Table

Love the t'cloth for this celebration! & the tankards & steins ..."Prost!" TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Very cute! Love the tablecloth!

o

Turned out so cute! I too love the tablecloth. Kind of nice having both the metal and glass tankards I think. Love how your red handled silverware shines in the pictures. Luvs

o

Thank you ladies. I really liked the tablecloth when I found it and I thought the colors were so fun and bright. It allowed me to use lots of colors with the dishware.

Now on to Halloween, LOL.
Candy

o

Candy, I too love your new tc. Makes me wanna DANCE!!! Wouldn't it be a wonderful St Paddy's Day table topper? I'm still ROTFLOL over "The pretzels are from the grocery store."

Don't work to hard and I'll be looking forward to seeing your Halloween decor/projects.

Punk

o

I LOVE your talbe Candy!
The linens are so quaint and festive for this setting and the steins are perfect!...Everything
makes me want to 'Yodle' !
jane

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here