Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fun and games at work

Posted by excessfroufrou (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 29, 10 at 12:33

I made these eyeball eggs for a luncheon at work today. Here is my desk (and me) decorated for Halloween. Also here's a sign for you luvs. They think I'm a witch at work, do I look like a witch to you?
Frou
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fun and games at work

Oh my gosh! Those are the best eye-eggs ever! I'm going to make some for sure. (I love deviled eggs. I could make an entire meal out of them.) Did you just draw the blood-shot lines on with food coloring and a toothpick?
Thanks for sharing this idea.

Frou, you are adorable. Nice Halloween top and great sign.

o

Great eggs, frou! Everybody will have a "green mouth," I bet! LOL! Well, that's appropriate for the holiday! Love the sign, too! If you're a witch, then you must be the "good witch!" Cute pic! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Yep, you could ONLY be the Good Witch. Love the photo.
I did love deviled eggs...LOL...but I'll pass on eating
a green eyeball I think. Ewwwwww.
But great decorating job, those are a hoot.

hugs, Karen

o

You don't look like a witch to me. But it's the season, so it's alright if you are. LOL!!! The eyeball eggs are priceless, what a clever idea. I like that sign too.
NanaK

o

The eyeballs are too cute!!
And you are too cute to be anything but a good witch!

I have some of those mice also. I cut mine out of black craft foam so I could reuse them for years and this year they are on my stairs.

You sure are better looking than the witch on your sign, plus I like how you decorated your space at work.
I'm sure your co-workers appreciated your effort also.

TFS,
Candy

o

Love your sign, Frou, and it's even personalized especially for you! I agree, you are much too cute and friendly looking to be anything but a good witch! Love your fall flowers and the cute mice cutouts too. Those eyeball egss are a hoot, please let us know if everyone ends up with a green tongue and lips! LOL

Luvs

o

Frou, love your eyeball eggs and sign. The mice are cute down there on your desk. Pretty fall arrangement too.

Great picture! We have a gal who use to live here who could be your sister. She always had that same beautiful smile. Cutie, you don't look like a witch.

Punk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here