Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Autumn table

Posted by dreamgoddess (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 8, 10 at 12:13

Here is a link to my first Autumn setting.

Here is a link that might be useful: Jeweled Sunflowers

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Autumn table

Dream,
I'm very taken with your tablescaping skills. You did a great job coordinating all the elements. I posted on your blog.

o

I remember when you got those gold leafy plates, well you certainly found lots to go with them. That is one fantastic table. The centerpiece is especially striking. Glad to see you back on the forum.
Frou

o

My goodness, DG, you sure did up one fancy table! Tho I am not surprised its a "dream". Your sunflower centerpiece is
FANTASTIC! I'm snagging that photo for our Inspiration album (the Fall tablesetting one).

Its so good you're back with us!
hugs, Karen

o

Hi Dream...
This table is so beautiful. I love all the rich colors and all the elegant accessories you used.
Your sunflower centerpiece came out just lovely with all the different types of grasses.
Lovely layering of plates > > again using such beautiful color choices and adding the green glass in for contrast.
How wonderful that you have those Anchor Hocking glasses from your Great Aunt and that you were able to borrow more from your Aunt as well..MY DM had a set and I always loved them. I just love pumpkin Place card holders..where's a HL when you need one!! lol
Everything is just lovely..you really did a stunning job.

jane

o

dream...such an elegant table...which I now always expect when I open your blog. What struck me first is your choice of your gold tablecloth with the white lace topper & how it creates the perfect setting for your dishes...they are absolutely beautiful...including the complementing green glassware.

How you've chosen to decorate that beautiful bowl for the centerpc is lovely...as is, of course, those 2 glamorous candleholders. Enjoyed every detail in this t'scape! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Hi DG, I agree with all the other's comments, your table turned out great. Bet you will get lots of use out of that pretty centerpiece bowl. Hope you will be coming by more often now that the holidays are upon us. Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here