Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need a last minute idea?

Posted by luvstocraft (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 31, 10 at 11:54

Just ran across this site with more ideas, so thought I'd share in case anyone is still decorating for Halloween. If you just click around some, there are some tablescapes and other ideas too. Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: More Halloween ideas

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need a last minute idea?

OMG! I love this one! Haven't seen anything like this before.
Creepy Fortune Scrolls

o

Luvs, thanks and I saved a few ideas for next year. Those windows that look like candy corn are so cute. Did you notice all the pumpkins on the roof? Loved the bat place cards, spider wreath, pumpkins w/ buttons, soda bottles and creepy fortunes.

Punk

o

Wow! I love those candy trees they feature! The window clings are also excellent! I wish we could find such things here, I'd stick one on the front window!

o

A great site, luvs! Thanks! I like those "bat" name cards ...looks like lots of good stuff here. Jeanne S.

o

Luvs, thanks for sharing this! I saved several ideas for next year.

I also like the bat name cards, but I think it would be simpler to make them out of black foam instead of clay.

o

I can't believe it...for the first time, I'm NOT ready for Halloween to be over! Its been soooo much fun here,
and so many great ideas! I'm now loving this Holiday when before I didn't really care about it that much.

Y'all have made this my BEST Halloween EVER! ;o)
hugs, Karen
animated Witch on Broom

o

I sort of hate for it to be over too, Karen. I've always enjoyed Halloween but this year there were just so many fun things to see here and on all those wonderful blogs. My computer is probably going to be soooo slow soon if I keep saving all the cute ideas I come across! LOL

Luvs

o

Thanks, Luvs! Lots of great ideas there. I especially like the black twig & spider wreath. I've already bookmarked it for a good source of new holiday ideas.
Lynn

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here