Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
i village message board prevents me from adding to others posts

Posted by jeannespines (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 6, 10 at 11:39

I can't respond on anyone's posting ...when I finally do get "logged on"...& click in the message box, it automatically takes me to IVILLAGE MESSAGE BOARDS.
Jeanne S...anyone else having trouble? Who to contact?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: i village message board prevents me from adding to others po

No trouble here.

o

Jeanne, I just contacted Gardenweb from the link at the bottom of the page and asked them to read this post and see if they could help you. It's not happening to me either, but it's wierd how Lynn had the huge popups and now you can't even post. Seems like these different things are occurring for different posters. Maybe it's the Halloween spirits! Luvs

o

They must be working on it - I am not having as many problems as I did earlier today - I still have to click out of IVillage message board which opens in a separate window to get back into this forum before I can post - there is definitely a glitch somewhere .....

Lynne

o

I definitely had BIG problems with it. If I used the mouse and clicked, it came up!! So annoying, the only way I couod post was to not use my mouse.

AARGH.
Candy

o

It's fixed now! Thanks, Garden Web computer pro's! Appreciated! And, luvs, thanks for that contact info. Jeanne S.

o

YEAH!!!!!! - Thank you Garden Web administrators - I can read and post now without jumping through hoops - good job ....

Lynne

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here