Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
melvalena

Christmas Tree Shops!! In Dallas!!

melvalena
13 years ago

I'm going through the insterts in the local paper...

My heart stopped!!! We have a Christmas Tree Shops now!!!

I can't wait to check it out. I've seen so many lovely things you guys have purchased at these stores but we've never had one here in my area!

I've already signed up for their emails.

Here is a link that might be useful: is this the same one so many of you post about?

Comments (19)

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Sooo Happy for you. I'm sure that's the store. We don't have one of those but I love seeing all the great deals others get there. Enjoy your shopping and show us what you couldn't live w/o when you get home.

Punk

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

That's great, but I sure wish they'd hurry up and get to So. Calif.! LOL When you go, be sure to share pics of your purchases with us here--we love seeing all the bargains. Luvs

• lynnencfan
    13 years ago

oh boy!!!!! - I see from that ad that one is coming to Greensboro NC - still an hour 1/2 trip but I know it will be well worth it ~~happy dance~~ ......

Lynne

• kathleen_li
    13 years ago

Yes, I posted about it the day it opened. My sister lives in Dallas and had been here in NY the week before. Of course we went to CTS, and they told her it was opening in 2 days. So she called me from the store on opening day, LOL.
    She said it was empty!
    I said wait till everyone sees what they have!

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Congratulations! I just know you are going to love it and hopefully get lots of goodies to share with us as well.
    Maybe Phoenix will the next stop west, I sure hope so!

{{gwi:77274}}

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

I am so jealous...need to head for Dallas...
    hey, that's a rhyme! Tee Hee! Go ahead, you CTSers, rub it in! LOL! Jeanne S.

• nhardy
    13 years ago

This is so not fair! They are also opening in Lancaster, PA, Greensboro, NC & Augusta, GA. Ba humbug, they are not opening any close to me.

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

nhardy...Have Patience...at the rate BB&BY are
    expanding them throughout the states...there may soon be one near you.
    It's funny when OA got all 'whiney' (sorry OA) that she didn't have one... I told her to check their flyer for new store openings, and she saw the Texas opening...
    So keep posted - ya never know where they'll be next.

Who ever thought this little Cape Cod Chain, would become 'Larger Than Life' one day!! lol

jane

• oldalgebra
    13 years ago

I'm still pouting.

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Luvs and I probably are pouting just as much, OA.

Jeanne, sounded like the start of a country western song
    to me. LOL.

hugs, Karen

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

LOL! LOL! purplemoon, if I can quit laughing at your comment, then I will pout along with ya & luvs! LOL! LOL! Jeanne S.

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Don't Pout!!
    Just Shout...uh huh..

I WANT A CTS TOO!! uh huh

oh wait that ain't country...

Let's see...how's this >>

I Got A Broken Heart...

Right From The Start..

Cause Ya See...

There Ain't NO CTS

Near Me!!

Can ya tell I'm 'Overly Medicated' >
    Am I drooling yet? ...please let me know...

jane

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Great lyrics you two! Just don't give up your "day job" quite yet, okay???? LOL

Yes, Karen I am whining for sure. I just hope that as they open more stores and become even more popular--is that possible since everyone loves them--their prices will go up like everything else does!

Karen, if you get one before OA and I do--we'll be heading your way Gal! LOL

Luvs

• pdg777
    13 years ago

We actually got one in walking distance from my house. They opened up in February and I thought, boy, was that bad timing! Why couldn't they open before Christmas. After a day or so of opening and being empty, we were about to get hit with our 3rd snow storm within a one week period (and we usually have only 3 or 4 all winter long with any measurable snow). So anyway, most everyone's shovels had broken because of the extended use, shovels were a hot commodity. There were actually rumors and postings in our county forums of where you could buy shovels. Regular $15.00 shovels were selling for upwards of $30.00 bucks, and if stores got a shipment in, the lines looked like black Friday.

CTS got a huge shipment, priced them at $12.99, and they've had good crowds ever since!

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Way To Go CTS >>> Keep Em Happy !
    You know their motto >>> 'Don't You Just Love A Bargain?'
    pdg...
    Wow walking distance from your home. Lucky you, but
    that sure spells 'Danger'!
    I'd be checking in constantly.
    Before they spread out all over, they were only on
    Cape Cod...where we went ea summer. Guess which Hotel we stayed at..? The one right across from CTS!

Now, YOU can send us 'Bulletin Alerts' when you find something great, before the Flyer is out! Happy Shopping.
    jane

• janet1_2007
    13 years ago

lynnencfan, where in NC is Johnson County. I live in Ashe County and I am about 2hours away from Greensboro. The only time I ever get to Greensbro though is when I go to Goldsboro to visit my son which is not nearly often enough. Guess I will have to start planning a detour to where ever the CTS s is. Last weekend we went down to my GS's wedding and stopped at Hobby Lobby and ACMoore. Sure wish we had something like that a little closer, although a Michaels did open in Boone last month. I still haven't had a chance to check it out though. Maybe soon.... Janet

• lynnencfan
    13 years ago

Janet - we are SE of Raleigh - I95 and I40 splits our county - I can take I40 right over to Greensboro - pretty much a straight shot. I have already told my partners in crime - sister and niece - that a road trip will be made once the store opens - lol ......

Lynne

• pdg777
    13 years ago

"Now, YOU can send us 'Bulletin Alerts' when you find something great, before the Flyer is out! Happy Shopping."

Jane, you know, in walking distance presents a true dilemma -- do you walk, and thus render yourself unable to get any "large" items. Or do you take the car, and render yourself unable to eat for a week after spending the grocery money!

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

pdg... That's Strictly 'Your Call' My Dear!! lol

I'd take the car at first...might not want to make several trips back and forth on foot. You never know what special
    sales they might have since it's their first Fall/Christmas since they opened.
    You've got to let us know whenever there's something you found that's great. Last year, they put out a 50% off coupon if you spent $50 or more..(very easy during the holidays)..anyway, I printed several, used it and then handed out extras to people who I saw had big purchases and didn't have the coupon. Every dollar counts.

I really believe I'd be in Big Trouble if I had one as close as you do..too tempting and yes, there goes the grocery money!

jane

Sponsored
More Discussions