Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
happy halloween

Posted by nana2010 (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 31, 10 at 11:29

I just want to say how lucky I am to have found this forum
Everyone here is so talented. It has been so much fun looking at all of the great halloweeen tablescapes and decorations.
I can't wait to see wait is in store for Thanksgiving and Christmas!!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!
NanaKaren

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: happy halloween

NanaKaren, Happy Halloween to you and All. I need to get all my treats out and ready for the little spooks. We had alot of trick or treaters on Fri. at the business. I had to run to our other store and that town had little ones on every block. Wish I would of taken some pictures of the cute costumes to share here.

I just finished a Santa tray and ran across a Boo tray I painted and haven't varnished so will post pictures of them.

Punk

o

Back at ya, kiddo!

o

Happy Halloween! I second you in your comments about this fantastic forum!

o

DITTO. Happy Halloween and Hugs to All.

Halloween Card

o

Yes, it's been a fun journey this month with all of you!

Halloween Card flying witchgirl 10.10

o

And I'll just have to agree with all the rest of you. This place is such a wonderful treat to visit each day and of course, that's because each of you are so talented, generous and caring. Luvs

o

Sorry I'm so late.
Happy Halloween To YOu Too Nana!
I'm so happy you found us too.
It's been a joy having you join in here with us.
I feel the same about finding this group.
They are all so special in so many ways.

jane

o

I'm so happy that you've found us, too, NanaKaren! This forum seems to be blessed with the nicest people and such great ideas.
Lynn

o

I'm glad to know y'all too!! This is the best resource on the internet as far as I am concerned!!
Hugs to you all and have a great week!
J

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here