Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Awesome Find

Posted by maximavswife (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 3, 11 at 11:12

I had to make a quick thrift shopping trip on Saturday and found these plates. Marked Syralite. Quick research on code marked on the back show they were make in August 1967. I love them!
Snapbucket,Original,Frame: Square White
More of my finds on my blog.
Kath

Here is a link that might be useful: Thrifting in a Hurry

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Awesome Find

Well, I'd say you did quite well considering your limited time frame, LOL.
Looking forward to seeing them in a tablescape in the future.

TFS,
Candy

o

Kathe, your new Banner is beautiful. Job well done by Mr B. Great finds. I too will be looking forward to seeing your tables using them. Happy to hear you now have a set of 6 cups too.

Punk

o

Kathe, You really lucked out with these finds at Good Will.
I be watching for them in upcoming TSs.
Your new banner is terrific.
Nana

o

I's sure like to see what you can do with tons of time! Haha! LOVE the white pumpkin bowl and your new plates. The brown ones just scream fall to me, so they will should be awesome on your upcoming tablescapes for sure!

o

maxi...that white pumpkin had to come with you...if not you, then it would have been w/me! LOL!

You really got some nice, nice things! Those candlewick cups...I could just smell "hot cider" steaming from those! Never seen those oval plates ...but yes, at my fav Mexican food place, they serve on oval plates...never thought about that!

Your banner is beautiful! Kudos to Mr. B. TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Yep, that banner is really lovely! And you got some wonderful finds!! I hadn't thought about oval plates till reading what you said about them on the blog.

Glad you and Mr B. had such a fun day.
hugs, Karen

o

Nice finds Kathe...Love the white pumpkin and those candlewick cups are so unusual. Jeanne's right 'hot cider' would be perfect! Great oval plates...can't have too many of them.
Pretty...Pretty New banner!
jane

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here