Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nana2010_gw

Agatha and Nellie...

nana2010_gw
10 years ago

...Have decided to stay above the Fray. They prefer to reminisce beneath the branches of the Dead Oak Tree.

From 2013-10-07 (by Eye-Fi)

They have been around for IONS and have seen many of these disputes.
Oh the tales they could tell!!

Agatha

Nellie----Has been known to answer to Winnie

These Hags..er..Lovely ladies are quite fond of arachnids.
Perhaps they should chase the black bird, but then four and twenty black birds are best baked in a pie!

Agatha and Nellie hope you enjoyed their table.

They offer ONE word of advice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BEWARE~~~~~~~~~~~

TFLOOKIN

Nana

Comments (8)

• SeasonalDecorating__
    10 years ago

Nice table setting, and those shoe plates are really cool! love the colors and the big spiders on the napkins look great! :)

-SD

• phonegirl
    10 years ago

Nana, love Agatha and Nellie on your wonderful spider web tc . They look like they are having fun under your neat black tree. The shoe plates are just so cool.

What kind of potion did you mix up in the stems?Looks great! If mixed right it might get those gals chasing that black bird.haha I will have to pass on the blackbird pie!

Keep up the great work. BTW that's pretty neat flatware you used here too. Punk

• Purplemoon
    10 years ago

Yep, those witch boot plates are quite the find! Neat table setting! I like all those spiders and the web tablecloth, and especially like that they are on the OTHER side of my computer screen! :o)

Please don't tell the other 'girls' at your witch convention, I would hate a spell to be cast over me, but I love Agatha!! She could live here anytime!!
    (she looks like I feel lately. LOL)

I think she and Nellie have the right idea to sit and reminisce....fun to relive old times. In their case, really REALLY old times!

Thank you for a big smile tonight.
    hugs, Karen

• jeannespines
    10 years ago

Well, don't tell Agatha & esp. Nellie that my sweet dog's name is Nellie & she is much cuter than these ..... ummmmm,....do I dare call them 'hags,' LOL!

nana...your Halloween t'scape is full of .... 'Halloween' ...ewwwwww ...spiders & blackbirds & peewwwy lime green!!! Perfect for the season!!!! The 'boot plates' are kick-***!! Love it! TFS, nana! Jeanne S.

• oldalgebra
    10 years ago

Have never seen witch-shoe plates before. I sure do like 'em. Agatha and Nellie . . . love that you named them!
    I name things all the time.

• plainjane425
    10 years ago

Oh Nana...love what you created for these ole
    hags..I mean gals!
    By looking at their expressions, you can just imagine
    all the tales they could tell.
    Besides Agatha & Nellie, the spiderweb tablecloth
    and boot plates steal the show. Don't know if I want to
    reach for a napkin tho...I'm not too fond of spiders!
    Fun table...TFS
    jane-

• nana2010_gw
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you everyone. I hope you are enjoying my adventures with the escapades of the 13 witches. They are really keeping me on my toes, and will not work together to create a table. There is something afoot within the Coven which is a private matter, so I am told. We shall see what happens. I hope I don't have broken shelves and glass pieces to deal with, or worse, things seem to be getting pretty rambunctious!!

Thank you SD, I think those little shoe plates are cute too.

Punk, the potion is a secret and I believe that Agatha and Nellie
    have imbibed a little already.

Yep, Karen these two have been around for a long time. I can guarantee that Agatha is not a good house guest...if you think Trouble gives you trouble you ain't seen nothin lol.

Jeanne, you can call them hags they don't seem to mind.

OA, I didn't name them. They wouldn't hear of it. I'm not sure if they are their names. They take delight in trickery and I've heard Nellie being called Winnie.

Jane, I don't mind spiders, but those two give me the willies.

These two witches say thank you, They are very happy that you like their table. They are sure they will win the completion.
    Uh huh, not only is there a crisis within their ranks, but they are doing competing tablescapes.

I hope I survive the melee.

Until next time,
    Nana

• maximavswife
    10 years ago

Such a fun table Nana! Like everyone else, I love the shoe plates and the tablecloth. I will heed their advice and beware :-)

Kath

Sponsored
More Discussions