Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Halloween Table

Posted by dreamgoddess (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 22, 10 at 9:38

This is the first table I've done for Halloween. I'm hoping to do a different one next week, but I'll have to see how my days go...

Photobucket

Here is a link to my blog where you can see more photos.

Here is a link that might be useful: Spiderwebs, Crystal and Silver Pumpkins

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Halloween Table

Dream, your table is beautiful and with the exception of the spiderweb items, it could be used for many elegant occasions. Love all the silver you used, really adds some nice sparkle. My favorite was the small silver plates you used on top of the dinner plate--what a nice extra touch. Thanks for sharing with us.

Luvs

o

Drop dead GORGEOUS! Elegant! Sophisticated! Stylish!
LOVED just everything within your t'scape, dream!
The silver & black place settings...classy!
All the different textures you have going here...embossing on plates, beaded placemat, ribbons, edging on runner, more & more! I am just thinking that old saying, "all that glitters is not gold." SILVER is the winner here! TFS, dream! Jeanne S.

o

It seems like the words "elegant" and "Halloween" shouldn't appear together in the same sentence. However, in the case of your table, they're right at home.

I've seen black and silver done for Halloween before, so I couldn't say precisely why I liked yours so much. I just knew I liked it. Jeanne was right about the textures. After I read her comments, I went back and looked at your pictures again. Your table definitely has lots of different textures - that's what makes it such a standout.

Like Luvs, I thought your silver dishes on top of the dinner plates added lots of interest too. You called them liner plates, I believe. Never heard of a liner plate until today, but I just might have to start using them now!

o

Absolutly FABULOUS!!
This is taking Halloween to a WHOLE new level.
I can't pick on thing to love, it's all wonderful.
Job well done indeed!

o

Dream, love your Halloween table. I remember your New Year's Eve table and this one even tops that one (which I didn't think was posssible). You have the neatest candleabra's and I love the way your orange candles show up in the dark photos. All the silver is the shinniest I've ever seen and just beautiful. Your black and silver tables are stunning.

Punk

o

Dream...your table is absolutely beautiful.
I love Everything you did and agree, that w/o the Halloween accessories, this could be used for any elegant ocassion.
The combination of the crystal, silver and black is so dramatic.
I love the beaded placemats, the napkins tied with the beautiful ribbon and the pretty spiderweb votives.
Your silver flatware is beautiful. Is that old? Your silver underplate has a lovely pattern on the rim.
Also, did you paint those pumpkins silver?
I haven't been able to find any, so I was wondering.

Just loved everything on this table and would love to be sitting there all dressed up in my 'Halloween Finery' !

jane

o

Stunning, elegant - all the adjectives have been used - TFS .....

Lynne

o

Beautiful, elegant, stunning, fantastic.
NanaKaren

o

Absolutely gorgeous! Your candleabras appear to be just like mine that I used on my Halloween table only mine is not so elegant as yours!
I love all the silver and black.
TFS,
Candy

o

This takes Halloween decor to whole new level. WOW.

hugs, Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here