Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dreamgoddess_01

Halloween Table

dreamgoddess
13 years ago

This is the first table I've done for Halloween. I'm hoping to do a different one next week, but I'll have to see how my days go...

Here is a link to my blog where you can see more photos.

Here is a link that might be useful: Spiderwebs, Crystal and Silver Pumpkins

Comments (10)

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Dream, your table is beautiful and with the exception of the spiderweb items, it could be used for many elegant occasions. Love all the silver you used, really adds some nice sparkle. My favorite was the small silver plates you used on top of the dinner plate--what a nice extra touch. Thanks for sharing with us.

Luvs

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Drop dead GORGEOUS! Elegant! Sophisticated! Stylish!
    LOVED just everything within your t'scape, dream!
    The silver & black place settings...classy!
    All the different textures you have going here...embossing on plates, beaded placemat, ribbons, edging on runner, more & more! I am just thinking that old saying, "all that glitters is not gold." SILVER is the winner here! TFS, dream! Jeanne S.

• oldalgebra
    13 years ago

It seems like the words "elegant" and "Halloween" shouldn't appear together in the same sentence. However, in the case of your table, they're right at home.

I've seen black and silver done for Halloween before, so I couldn't say precisely why I liked yours so much. I just knew I liked it. Jeanne was right about the textures. After I read her comments, I went back and looked at your pictures again. Your table definitely has lots of different textures - that's what makes it such a standout.

Like Luvs, I thought your silver dishes on top of the dinner plates added lots of interest too. You called them liner plates, I believe. Never heard of a liner plate until today, but I just might have to start using them now!

• milosmom_gw
    13 years ago

Absolutly FABULOUS!!
    This is taking Halloween to a WHOLE new level.
    I can't pick on thing to love, it's all wonderful.
    Job well done indeed!

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Dream, love your Halloween table. I remember your New Year's Eve table and this one even tops that one (which I didn't think was posssible). You have the neatest candleabra's and I love the way your orange candles show up in the dark photos. All the silver is the shinniest I've ever seen and just beautiful. Your black and silver tables are stunning.

Punk

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Dream...your table is absolutely beautiful.
    I love Everything you did and agree, that w/o the Halloween accessories, this could be used for any elegant ocassion.
    The combination of the crystal, silver and black is so dramatic.
    I love the beaded placemats, the napkins tied with the beautiful ribbon and the pretty spiderweb votives.
    Your silver flatware is beautiful. Is that old? Your silver underplate has a lovely pattern on the rim.
    Also, did you paint those pumpkins silver?
    I haven't been able to find any, so I was wondering.

Just loved everything on this table and would love to be sitting there all dressed up in my 'Halloween Finery' !

jane

• lynnencfan
    13 years ago

Stunning, elegant - all the adjectives have been used - TFS .....

Lynne

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Beautiful, elegant, stunning, fantastic.
    NanaKaren

• christmascandy
    13 years ago

Absolutely gorgeous! Your candleabras appear to be just like mine that I used on my Halloween table only mine is not so elegant as yours!
    I love all the silver and black.
    TFS,
    Candy

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

This takes Halloween decor to whole new level. WOW.

hugs, Karen

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz
More Discussions