Halloween Tree ....pretty neat

Purplemoon
11 years ago

LOVE this Halloween Tree!

hugs, Karen

Comments (7)

• luvstocraft
    11 years ago

Me too! Love the orange and purple ribbon and of course the witch's hat.

Hired someone to stay with DH Tuesday and went to get Halloween candy among other things. Made a quick stop at Tai Pan Trading. They had a gorgeous fall tree that I just stood and gawked at. Not too much Halloween left, but Christmas is already looking beautiful. I really love seeing their displays. I bought a big wooden sign that says Be Thankful for my ledge under the front window and a cute little block that said Boo. Was nice to get out and see some fun stuff.

Luvs

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Luvs, I'm so glad you got out and had a bit of fun. I wish I could see that fall tree, know I'd love it! For that matter, wish they had that store here!

I'm not ready to even think Christmas, LOL. I want to enjoy Fall as long as I can.
    hugs, Karen

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Thanks for sharing this pretty tree. Love the colors and all the ribbon.

Luvs, so glad you got to do a little shopping and actually found some things to buy for fall and Halloween.

Punk

• plainjane425
    11 years ago

Such a cute tree and I also love the colors.
    First look made me laugh - thinking that under that Hat
    and All the ribbon..was 'someone lurking' in there !
    But that's just 'Me' ! lol
    Cute idea.
    Luvs good for you that you were able to get out and enjoy
    some shopping. Just getting 'out' and if only to look.. works wonders.
    I don't know if anyone else did this, but when I was little
    my mother would take us 'Window Shopping'.
    She didn't have money to spend, but we did have fun seeing all the decorated windows.

jane

• luvstocraft
    11 years ago

Karen, I should have taken a picture of that tree with my phone--then had all of you help me figure out how to get the pic on here! LOL

The little bag lites on this Halloween tree just make me smile, not the usual scary jack o lantern faces.

I usually only run necessary errands when I hire someone to stay with DH, but this time I KNEW I was missing out on seeing all the fun stuff that I so enjoy, so alloted some time for fun.

Jane, in our early years of marriage, money was pretty tight, but I always put DS in his carriage and walked downtown "window shopping". Always fun to see what's new, especially at the holidays! ;o)

Luvs

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Very cute tree, PM! Hope Fall lasts for awhile but the cold Winter weather came today ...now 40's day & 20's night for the week...aargh! Good to hear you got out a bit, luvs! Sounds like some cute bargains! Saw your post, too! ;-) Jeanne S.

• maximavswife
    11 years ago

Ack! What a cute tree! It made me remember that I have a little black tree, still in the box, that I bought on clearance several years ago! I will have to remember to pull it out next year and decorate it for Halloween! Thanks for sharing Karen :-)

Kath

Sponsored
More Discussions