Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Teegan arrived in time for Halloween

Posted by purplemoon (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 18, 11 at 2:52

Unfortunately she doesn't have a Halloween costume, or a 'real' place to sit yet. But now she's here, I let her sit on the kitchen table while I decorated the two curio cabinets. She quickly discovered some things she wanted and of course I couldn't say no.
She also met Jazz. I think he was wondering WHO the HECK is THIS in MY house! But he actually was quite polite.

I took photos of the Halloween decorations but have retake half of them as they didn't come out good with the lighting, flash, etc. and inside mirrored curios. I'll try again in the daytime.

I decided to take a 'page from Jeanne's book' and went ahead and gave Teegan her own album. LOL.
(Good thing I never promised you guys anything about sanity.)

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: Decorating with Teegan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Teegan arrived in time for Halloween

Awwww Karen, Teegan is absolutely ADORABLE!!

She is already into the Halloween spirit.

Looks like she and Jazz are going to be best Buds.

TFS
Nana

o

Karen - Teegan is so precious! I think she was well
worth the wait...I love her features - so life like, even her delicate lashes.
She looks so cute with her Halloween toys AND - Jazz checking her out - Priceless!
I can see all the fun ahead for her with her 'New Mommy'!
jane

o

Well, it looks like Teegan fits right in w/your Halloween decor! & with a new pal, Jazz! She is beautiful, PM ...can see you're going to give her lots of love! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Teegan is Beautiful!!! As cute as she is her sisters are going to brag about her for sure.hehe This Auntie is so stinkin' happy to see her. Great that she will have her own album for us to scroll through as you come up with new pictures. Those of her and Jazz are priceless, Karen.

BTW, has Mr. O (Daddy) met his new daughter yet?
I'm smilin' now...........

punk

o

punk...you are too funny! Mr. O. statement....gee!
& 'Auntie' ... omgosh, some may think we need some extra lovin' care here! (or that we have too much time on our hands!) & I know you definitely DON'T!!! (me either!)
Let's just 'smile' & 'nod' ...& I'm more the 'gr'mommy type than a 'mommy' anymore. You're the peppy 'mommy' here! LOL! Just had to give you a hard time & purplemoon, too ...as she told us above....

"Good thing I never promised you guys anything about sanity."
LOL! Jeanne S.

o

She's precious, Karen. I can tell you are already enjoying her and will have lots of fun looking for outfits for her like her "Aunties" do for their little ones! LOL

Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here