Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
a Beautiful Fall Kitchen (blog)

Posted by purplemoon (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 14, 11 at 2:44

Her kitchen is breathtaking, and that has nothing to do with her lovely fall decorating either! Wow. In fact her whole house (and decor) is something else.

One reason I wanted to share this is she has a pair of those vine trees like I've lusted over the past few years.
(Jeanne has such fun decorating her for different holidays and got me wanting one). But if you scroll down half way, there's a jar full of PUMPKIN PASTA. From Big Lots. I never knew there was such a thing as pumpkin-shaped pasta!

Enjoy, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: beautiful fall kitchen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: a Beautiful Fall Kitchen (blog)

I'm in love. It definitely went into my fave places. Thanks so much for sharing this!

o

Wow, beautiful, PM! She has lots of simple decor, too! I loved those miniature vine trees (just w/the lights) & so many of her ideas. Of course, the kitchen is probably bigger than half my house & drop dead GORGEOUS! But it sure was fun 'touring!' TFS! Jeanne S. (I'll be on the lookout now for that pumpkin' pasta, too!)

o

What a gorgeous kitchen! I've gotta agree with Jeanne...that kitchen looks huge compared to mine. This is definitely my kind of kitchen!

o

Hope you checked out a previous post of her's and saw the pretty Fall decor and other parts of the house. Entry way and living-room.
I'm glad you guys enjoyed her home too, its not only gorgeous..its also very inviting and warm I think.

hugs, K

o
RE: a Beautiful Fall Foyer_

Here's link to her foyer and living-room.

Here is a link that might be useful: fall foyer

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here