Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fall Cloches

Posted by purplemoon (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 16, 12 at 2:43

One of my favorite blogs to read is A Stroll Thru Life.
Marty has hosted a Fall cloche party tonight, so here's the link if you want to take a look. The first half is all her lovely cloche decor, then the next half is thumbnails of over 60 other bloggers' cloches. You can click on any that interest you and see the larger pictures.
Cloches are one of my very favorite...maybe my #1 favorite...decorating item!
hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: Fall cloches

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fall Cloches

Some really pretty cloches! Great ideas for us to "borrow."

o

Wow! Great ideas! I love 'cloches,' too...esp seeing your's, purplemoon, in your decor. I guess my 'cloche' for Fall/Thanksgvg is the chick wire one w/turkey under it...but I'll wait til after Halloween to change out the buffet. TFS all these ideas! Jeanne S.

o

cloche (klsh)
n.
1. A close-fitting woman's hat with a bell-like shape.
2. A usually bell-shaped cover, used chiefly to protect plants from frost.

A Cloche to me always meant some kind of hat. I was surprised at what you gals were talking about. Here I thought I knew everythhing Haha. Thanks for a new interet

o

Oh Karen, this has been so fun to browse. Since I don't have very many cloches, I love the lamp shade frame idea. I also have several of those little shade that Mary used. May try a few things under them.

Thanks, Punk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here