Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
More silhouette ideas

Posted by luvstocraft (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 7, 10 at 2:07

Hey, look at this. Sort of like my little Halloween silhouette blocks, but she used newspaper print on little canvases then put the silhouettes on. Neat way to display them too. So many cute ideas, so little time! LOL

Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Silhouettes on canvas

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: More silhouette ideas

That is cute. I especially like silhouettes of cats. :)

o

Very clever idea.
Silhouetts work perfectly for Halloween and this
is so simple and cute.
Thanks Luvs.

jane

o

What a great idea! Thanks ( I think ;^D ) to you all here, I'm checking out a LOT more blogs than I used to . . . and finding such great ideas.
TFS, Luvs!
Lynn

o

That is pretty cool, luvs! I like that she gave ideas on the silhouettes for people who do not have a cutting machine...I've printed on Vellum several times for projects & it does work great...but I've never Mod Podged Vellum before. Good to know. TFS! Jeanne S.

o

You could do that, Luvs! It is so cute. There was also one who did the silo of her gdau with a witch hat on. So cute!

o

This is so neat! You're finding some great ideas for us. Thank you, thank you.

o

Kathleen, I saw that silhouette of the granddaughter--it turned out so darn cute. It's wonderful to know there are so many creative gals out there having fun creating things. ;o)

When I run across these types of things, I get so excited that I just have to come share them with all of you! LOL I'm glad to know you like them too. ;o)

Luvs

o

Ohhh, I like those silhouettes. Tho seems she did a lot of work on the newspaper part? I wasn't sure why she cut it into so many strips instead of just wrapping one piece around the block? Anyway, really cute stuff.

Luvs, I'm so glad you are finding MORE things to add to my Too Long to Do List.
(tongue in cheek).

hugs, Karen

o

I have to say, I wondered about the cut newspaper myself. What did it achieve? Must have been a reason, but what????

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here