Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Jeanne can you help?

Posted by luvstocraft (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 5, 10 at 1:48

Jeanne, didn't you or someone just help someone post pictures? If it's already typed in a message somewhere, how about cutting and pasting the instructions on a separate post for any newbies here?

I was going to type up instructions but thought I remembered seeing a post with them just recently--no need to retype if we already have them, right?

Luvs

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Jeanne can you help?

I'm the wrong "J", but here are some good directions:

Here is a link that might be useful: link

o
Plan B

and here is one using Tiny Pics and your desktop:

Here is a link that might be useful: link

o

luvs...J found it...thanks, Jaybird! Jeanne S.

o

We need to put these in a post titled "How to post Pictures" IF no one comments on it, we might be able to keep it at the top for Newbies.

I've asked GW if they can make a post stay at the top of the page, but they said they can't.

Jaybird, thanks for your help. I think it was Janet who is wanting to try posting pictures now, but we always have new people coming along who will use it too.

Jeanne, are you bumping the other post up? If so, then maybe we could add these links to it so people can find instructions all in one place.

o

No, luvs, I didn't bump anything up...this is an on-going question cause of new people (like me at one time) & someone usually pops in & helps. Also, there is a FAQ which sometimes helps. I try to save some instructions in my "clippings" so I can jump in & help when someone asks. You can cut & paste my post above to the person who needs some help...I can't remember who it is right now. Hope this helps, luvs. Jeanne

...as far as a post staying at the top, that usually is kind of bothersome ...& eventually someone adds a comment ...so it makes it's way down the list. We do have a "search box" above where anyone could type "posting pics." So if you type up instructions you could call it "posting pictures" so it would pop up when someones searches.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here