Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dollar store pumpkins and a Fall Mantel

Posted by purplemoon (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 2, 10 at 1:42

Ok, here's another one. This blogger painted and decorated some dollar store pumpkins. Plus I think her Fall mantel is really neat. Her candy corn wreath is adorable. If you click ON a photo, you can see a larger version. Then hit your back button to return to blog and her other pictures.

Enjoy!
hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: pumpkins and mantel

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Her Dollar store Skull

She calls it "Pushing Up Daisies"...
what a hoot.

Here is a link that might be useful: skull n daisies

o
RE: Dollar store pumpkins and a Fall Mantel

How creative! I wonder where she got the black trees. The candy corn wreath is adorable they seem to be popular now.The skull and daises is a riot. Yikes I meant to spell spooktacular in my post to Kathleen.
NanaKaren

o

Thanks Karen for more enabling! I love the white pumpkins and will have to try making some one of these days. I have alot of ideas from you, just need to kick it in gear and do it.

Punk

o

Ewwwwww on the second blog, PM, ("pushin up daisies)!

But I love the ribbons & do-dads on the DT pumpkins! I didn't know so many people had SO MUCH FUN for Halloween! LOL! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Lots of good ideas on that first one, and very do-able. I think I just procrastinate too darn much, I need to be more productive! LOL

The pushing up daisies--would have been more "Halloweeny" with black flowers I think. 'o)

Luvs

o

LOL @luvs ..."procrastinate too darn much, I need to be more productive!" ...funny, luvs...thinking of that "good witch" you drew, cut out & tole painted this past week!" Jeanne S.

o

Jeanne, after doing my decorating for Fall/Halloween today and still having quite a few things leftover with no where to use them--I guess I have been productive the last couple of years! LOL Between making things and buying things, all my surfaces and some wall space are filled up as well as pieces outside. Will I quit??? No way, I love the fun of crafting way too much. I do think I'll ask my DIL if she'd like some of it--usually my creations are a bit too "country" for her taste, but sometimes she likes the holiday things.

Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here