Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

Little White Tree 4 Halloween

christmascandy
11 years ago

The little white tree has put on its Halloween decor.

The orange garland, orange lights, metallic garland, lg pumpkins, witch hat, and spiders are all TS.

The glittered postcard ornies are clearance after Halloween last year and the black bird silhouettes are from Doll. Tr.

The tree skirt is actually napkins from the TS, and the black pumpkin was 80% off at Hom. Gds after Halloween last yr.

TTFN,

Candy

Comments (6)

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

Too cute for words, Candy. And I had to 'pin' it on my Fall Pinterest Board. ;o) Your little white tree always looks delightful dressed up for any holiday, but the orange and black really stands out on it! Love it, makes me smile.

hugs, Karen

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Esp LOVE those glittered postcards, candy! You've given me another idea for the 'to-do' list! LOL!

Lots of goodies on your 'little white tree' ...I esp like the use of the checkered B&W cloth below & the witch silhouette there. Very Halloweeny & uinique tree! TFS! Jeanne S.

• christmascandy
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Karen, Thanks, it really pops IRL, but I can't figure out how to get it to photograph with the lights on. They just don't show up!

Jeanne, Thanks, I really like them too! I would make more of those postcards, but it is hard to find vintage pictures like they have. They are from a store called "Cozy Cottage" that has the most wonderful EXPENSIVE items. I can only afford them when they are on clearance. It is a really fun store to look at all their decor as they really go all out and mix in a bunch of antiques with the merchandise, but they have some pretty high prices as well! It is a good source for inspiration!

I only found the store by accident as I rarely go to the mall, but I was making a sales call on one of my accounts and this store was right across from my account. Now, I make it a point to drop by around the holidays to see what they have displayed and then go after to see what is on clearance!

Thank you so much for the kind words. You make my day.

Candy

• luvstocraft
    11 years ago

You always have just the right items for your projects, Candy. The witch's hat is the perfect topper and I too love the look of the glittered cards. Luvs

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Candy, sweet job decorating your little wht tree this year. Those mice behind it on the stairs would probably make me scream if I was at your house.LOL Seems like I've fallen behind on my posting here so best try to catch up.

Punk

• yachter123
    11 years ago

Too cute, clever tree topper!