Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
another pretty centerpiece and more eye-candy

Posted by purplemoon (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 11, 11 at 1:22

I love to see Marty's Table Top Tuesday vignette party, always lost of eye-candy. Tho her lovely decor alone is always enough to make me happy.
She used an old dough bowl (Jeanne, you'll love it) with Dollar Tree things for her pretty Fall centerpiece.

If you scroll down, you'll see links to other gal's decor.
Always fun to browse these I think.

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: fall decor eye-candy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: another pretty centerpiece and more eye-candy

I love eye candy! Thanks!

o
RE: another pretty centerpiece and more eye-candy

Oh, a dough bowl has been on my 'want' list for a long time! (just like the sugar mold candleholder 'used' to be). Looks very Fallish & the pillars w/it, too! TFS, PM. Jeanne S.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here