Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
gal's unique little ghost tree

Posted by purplemoon (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 9, 10 at 0:23

I thought this was an interesting idea for a little tree full of ghosts. Pretty cute actually.

Enjoy,
Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: ghost tree how-to

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: gal's unique little ghost tree

Loved the kids armed with Black & Decker & John Deere play equip-so cute!!Leaves look so cute & easy! We used the same leaves last year with walnut & hazelnut to make a turkey. glue walnut(fat part is front & is glued so top of heart forms his feet)- use 1 in. brown painted wooden heart,use hazelnut for head ,the top is the face which faces out, add 2 small wiggle eyes & 2 little pieces of red felt 1 is a sliver above the eyes other is small triangle down where hazelnut & walnut meet for his beak. Leaf is his feathers & glued on back side of walnut(where point is so that the "feathers" spread out as you look at him from the front)should be 3 points showing. Very cute & easy. Oh, I loved her coffee filter wreath with coffee beans in nests as center of flowers!! Bet it smelled good! Jan

o

Karen, Karen, Karen--that little tree is "cute" for the kids, BUT did you not see the post below it with the ACORN topiaries????? LOL

Luvs

o

LOL...I did see them, Luvs. I just forgot to mention to keep scrolling and see them. I'm glad you did tho.

The senior blonde strikes again!!

o

Karen, this was such a cute story and the final tree just darling. I too loved the acorn topiaries. But did you see how she painted her furniture black for the dining area? It looks amazing now.

I would love to paint some of mine black but then I should redo all of it and that would be WAAAAAAY to much work.LOL Maybe I could buy all new black for now and change out later when I want the wood look again. I'll run this by DH. NOT!!! Just Kidding...

Punk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here