Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

more Fall decor photos

Purplemoon
10 years ago

Family-room fireplace
{{gwi:1438214}}
hearth close-up, colors aren't too good from camera flash.
{{gwi:1438216}}
left side of mantel
{{gwi:1438218}}
and right side
{{gwi:1438220}}

little antique table in back hall by bedrooms. This is
under the portraits of my late parents. The hammered
metal copper pumpkin came from Walmart last year.
{{gwi:1438222}}

Back of Potty....the dark brown "blob" on the top shelf is a pair of sleeping bunnies.
{{gwi:1438223}}
Cloche that stays on the counter in main bathroom
{{gwi:1438224}}
Baker's rack on back porch. The frogs and bunnies stay on it and I just decorate around them.
{{gwi:1438225}}

Only way to see Fall in Phoenix....IN my house. LOL
hugs, Karen

Comments (9)

• plainjane425
    10 years ago

Beautiful ..inside and out!
    Your mantel looks really lovley with the leaves and the
    pheasants nestled in. I like the balance of the lanterns on one side and the filled Glass Jars on the other.
    Also the nice accents below.
    Hall table looks pretty with White Pumpkin and beautiful flowers. You had me stop a moment when mentioned BOP and brown blob !!!...Then I read it was your sleeping bunnies!! ..LOLOL !! Everything looks so colorful in there...makes you want to bring a book or magazine and enjoy the atmosphere!!
    Your Baker's Rack looks so festive with the nice touches of Fall ...another nice place to hang out and enjoy
    It's nice to see all your lovely things again....and I'm sure it makes Jazz happy too!..
    jane

• SeasonalDecorating__
    10 years ago

Your mantel decor is great! I love the pheasant strolling through the fall leaves! It looks like every room got some fall decor, everything looks really nice :)

-SD

• jeannespines
    10 years ago

Wow, you have been busy, PM...I am in awe! so much fun visiting your place! Of course, I always love seeing the 'animals' you use in your decor ...your dog statues & the bunnies ...now it's turkey time, too... so beautiful @your fireplace.

Love the copper pumpkin displayed w/those playful bunnies on the bottom shelf of the antique table... so pretty. Also I am always impressed w/your cloche displays...this is real cute on your bath counter....the lil' bunnies! LOL @ your BOP pic ... dark blob remark! ;-)

& your bakers rack...playful & fun for AZ sunshine!! TFS, purplemoon! ~~hugs, Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    10 years ago

oh good grief, "brown blob" and the BOP.....can I blame it on lack of sleep? LOL. I sure wasn't thinking was I !

Seas, just a few rooms have Fall decor, thank you (everyone) for the sweet comments.

hugs, Karen

• janet1_2007
    10 years ago

Karen, blame it on anything you want to, but don't change a thing. It is perfect!You have given me serious mantel envy. Love those pheasants.

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Meant to add on the 'strolling' Pheasant, he is metal on a wood base. Another eBay find a couple of years ago.

• nana2010_gw
    10 years ago

Your home looks wonderful inside and out~~~even the brown blob.
    The pheasant is perfect strolling on your mantel .
    I had a great time touring your home.
    Nana

• phonegirl
    10 years ago

WOW!!! Had to go fill my coffee cup again for this! Gorgeous inside and out for sure. So many beautiful things to ooh and awe over. If I wasn't on my way this morning, I would be pulling out more and going to town decorating!

Thank you so much for sharing all your decorations.

Punk

• luvstocraft
    10 years ago

Great job Karen. I've always loved those jars on your mantel. Still remember the first time you shared them and they always make me ooh and ahh! I too laughed at the BOP shelf "blob" comment. LOL Fall at your house looks great.

Sponsored
Cabido Design & Build
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
DC & Montgomery County's Best in Full Service, Custom Home Remodeling
More Discussions