Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

some Fall decor photos, finally

Purplemoon
10 years ago

I did my Fall decorating the weekend of the 21st but just didn't get the photos taken to share till now. Mostly things look pretty much the same as last year, just some minor changes. I'm not feeling very creative, so easier to go with previous ideas than come up with new ones. I took a lot of photos so will do in several posts. Its quite obvious how much I like rabbit and (my dog breed) Whippet collectibles. They are EVERYWHERE !!!

Here's the entry area and family-room.....
Faux Ficus tree by living-room fireplace, with lots of Fall garland thrown over it :o)
{{gwi:1438163}}
marble-top sideboard in entry way
{{gwi:1438164}}
Corner table in family-room
{{gwi:1438165}}
vintage teacart in family-room
{{gwi:1438166}}

I just added some garland to the rabbit shelf in corner by master bedroom, off the family-room.
{{gwi:1438167}}
coffee table in family-room....naturally Jazz aka Trouble had to survey things. (wish the flash hadn't glared in his eyes, they are such a pretty gold color like his fur!!)

{{gwi:1438168}}

more to come.....
hugs, K

Comments (8)

• plainjane425
    10 years ago

Love seeing your rabbits & dogs...and with the Fall
    decorations added - they look very festive.
    Laughing at Jazz...he blends right in with the
    decorations on your table. If we didn't know he was real.
    .he could pass for one of your 'lifelike' collectables! lol

Nice to see you back at decorating again.
    jane

• SeasonalDecorating__
    10 years ago

Love all your rabbit decorations! The fall leaves add festive color for sure! And that cat! So cute! :)

-SD

• jeannespines
    10 years ago

I'm so glad to see Jazz in one of these Fall posts of yours...I was wondering why he wasn't helping out this year! ;-)

All your bunnies, rabbits & whippets are just so amazing in your decor...I love how you tie 'animals' into each holiday season. That corner shelf w/the diff bunnies in motion is wonderful! & having your whippet 'watching' them!

Love the corner table where you used a quilt square for the linens ~~ relaxing bunnies look happy there, too!

Everything is beautiful, PM...enjoy the season now for awhile ... & then you'll just need to add some 'turkeys' for Thanksgiving decor! ~~hugs, Jeanne ...& as far as being creative, why change out what you created so beautiful before!!! You rock, girl!

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks, you guys make me feel really good about my decorating. Glad you like the way I color-coordinated my cat with it too. LOL.

Yep Jeanne, turkey stuff will be coming out after Halloween.
    The quilt table square on the corner table, and also the one on the coffee table, were Etsy finds one year. I love them. Lady did all holidays with her quilt table designs.
    The coffee table one is reversible, has a Xmas pattern on the other side.....dark green with TINY red cardinals all over it.

hugs, Karen

• janet1_2007
    10 years ago

Love it all, but I especially like the sidebiard with the tray in the foyer

• nana2010_gw
    10 years ago

I'm so glad you felt like decorating again!! Looks like Jazz is too
    Everything looks so pretty, I especially like the rabbit nibbling at the plant .
    It's good to see that all the animals get along.
    Nana

• phonegirl
    10 years ago

Oh my goodnes Karen. You have me smiling
    ear to ear this morning with all your decor. I'm
    just thrilled you felt good enough to do all of it
    and happier you've shared for all to see.

Wish I had more time to comment on all but I'm
    outta here. Going to go help DF's today.

Punk

• luvstocraft
    10 years ago

Of course I enjoy the pretty fall décor but couldn't help notice all the nice bunnies too. Really love the two on the corner table, they are so pretty and a bit unique. Your lifesize whippet statues are always amazing too. Everything looks really nice.

Sponsored
More Discussions