Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
check out this girl's fall decor

Posted by purplemoon (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 13, 10 at 23:42

Some pretty things and wonderful ideas I think.

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: Fall decor

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: check out this girl's fall decor

Another great site..Loved ALL her ideas..
I like how she set up that hall table and how she used the lantern with the gourds inside...I found one of those this Summer..and was thinking of doing something with it for Fall...seeing hers inspired me to definitely use it.
Well Karen... you got my wheels spinning and I'm heading for the
attic to get out my 'Fall Stuff'..

Thanks to You and Luvs posting these fabulous sites ...you 'broke me down'... and I'm getting ready for Fall :)

jane

o

Luvs,
Just like Jane, the use of the lanterns intrigued me too. I have a couple of lanterns that have become a bit "aged" because they've been sitting out in the elements for years. I bet I could use the gourds idea and they'd come to life again.

Thanks for sharing the site.

o

Yup, that hurricane lantern idea is pretty cool ...also like the framed leaf print...& that banded pumpkin by the print. TFS, purplemoon! Jeanne S.

o

Karen, your late night browsing sure allows you to share some neat blogs with us. I'm loving seeing everyone's fall decorating on them. (I've even looked in some of their archives and looked at last year's.)

OA, even a "rustic" lantern would look great with Fall decorating. I love the way this gal's looks with the little pumpkins in it, and of course, anything looks good with a bow, some vines, and a gourd tied on! ;o)

Luvs

o

Karen,

I'm with everyone--I'm searching out my old rustic (aka dirty) lanterns now. I just packed away (rearranging!) a big box of real, plastic, and some ceramic gourds that are coming right out again--don't we love the colors of fall!

- Magpie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here