Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Internal server error message

Posted by luvstocraft (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 25, 10 at 23:21

Everytime I click on the submit message button, I get this error message. When I go back and click it again, it tells me my message has already been posted. What's up with that? Anyone else getting it? Hope it's not just picking on me--I'm not computer savy at all! Luvs

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Internal server error message

Luvs...the same has happened to me tonight...and actually at other times as well.
Don't know what it's all about, but I am happy to know
that it's Not just met... (sorry)

jane

o

Yep, doing same thing to me. At least our messages are getting posted ok.

o

Thanks everyone for this heads up on the internal message. I had some long days packing for a DF. I happy to know I can browse and post tonight. Will be doing more packing tomorrow and going to DGD soccer.

Punk

o

I had the same problem earlier today. Also I couldn't get the forum for quite some time.
NanaKaren

o

Jane, I hear ya! I'm glad to know it wasn't just picking on ME too! LOL

Looks like we're up and running now, hopefully no more problems.

Punk, know you are going to miss your dear friend, nice that you were able to squeeze some time in to help her get packed--I'm sure that meant allot to her.

Luvs

o

Yep. It happened to me too.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here