Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

check out this Fall decor

Purplemoon
13 years ago

Luvs sent me a link to a blog, and I am having fun looking at the gal's various posts. But when I saw her Fall decor

one, I just had to share. Her tablesetting is wonderful,

its after other decorations she did. I like everything.

Thanks, Luvs!

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: neat decor and tablesetting

Comments (13)

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Well I certainly enjoyed seeing all these decorations tonight. After seeing all the acorns, I'm not surprised Luvs was behind this blog.LOL

Punk

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I spent a long time looking thru her various posts, and she had taken pictures of Halloween displays in Home Goods and dang......I drooled all over my keyboard. And I don't even decorate much for Halloween. Good thing that store isn't close enough for me and my Fibro to drive too. But I'm sure I'll be recruiting someone to take me. Soon.
    LOL.

hugs, Karen

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Karen, I have to agree, this was wonderful!
    So much to see, and I just love all her Fall and Halloween decorations.
    What a beautiful table setting.
    I'm definitely bookmarking this.

I thank you too Luvs..

jane

• oldalgebra
    13 years ago

Where do you suppose she got that Christmas casserole tote?

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Here's the link showing the photos she took at Home Goods of the Halloween stuff.

OA, I have no idea where she found that tote, but I bet you could email and ask her if the info isn't on the blog.

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: Halloween displays at Home Goods

• oldalgebra
    13 years ago

I thought of that, but couldn't find an email address. I went back and looked it over VERY carefully. It's there, but you really need a magnifying glass to spot it. Sent her an email and am hoping for a response.

Thanks for sharing this site.

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

I was at HGs last week, and they didn't have those
    Owl Dishes..and lots of other stuff pictured there...
    gee...
    I wonder if that means I'll have to go back to see if
    they have them NOW !!
    :)

jane

• jaybird
    13 years ago

WOW...neat blog!!
    Thanks......

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

I'm so glad Karen thought to share this on here. There are just so many wonderful blogs and fantastic ideas on the net!

I've been looking at a few of the local stores this past week. I love seeing all the neat displays. Home Goods dishes just make me drool and they have lots of other Halloween things. Tai Pan Trading has the most wonderful displays. My fav was a HUGE realistic tree with a little house and a witch. One little boy was crying and pulling his Mommy away from it! When I go back, I'll take my camera and get a few pics to share on here. They had lots of the black/white signs like the ones on the blog. OA, make sure you go take a look, it's fun and a great place to get ideas. Makes me wish I had more storage and a TON of money! LOL

Luvs

• luckygal
    13 years ago

Thanks for that link Karen (and Luvs) - I've already seen a few good ideas there on using some things I already have - I am always watching for creative ideas. Trying not to buy too many new things as I have too many totes full already. I know I'll be spending a lot of time looking at this blog.

• kathleen_li
    13 years ago

I follow her, she's really good!
    OA, if she doesm't answer you let me know.
    She visits my blog, so I can track her back that way.

• oldalgebra
    13 years ago

She was nice enough to answer me the very next day. It was a QVC purchase. I'm thinking about it, as it's not on special at the moment. I do love it though.

• kathleen_li
    13 years ago

OA, I just saw what you were talking about! I saw that on QVC on their Cmas show and was very tempted!
    If you buy from QVC you can link to mrrebates.com for a rebate too.

Sponsored
More Discussions