Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
milosmom_gw

Onto the fall decor...

milosmom_gw
13 years ago

I've squeezed in a few bits of fall here and there around the house already and figured I'd better share before I forget.. LOL

The living room piece..

The hallway piece (my beloved grandmothers old sewing table and the pitcher/bowl that I've wanted for years and FDH picked up for me when he spotted it at the TS, a good man indeed :) ) ..

The vase of bright colors on the bathroom counter, almost impossible to take a good pic of with the huge mirror behind it *sigh*..

And the small arrangement tucked into the bathroom cabinet..

Comments (8)

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

"Someone's" been a busy little girl tonight! That pitcher and bowl is lovely, no wonder you wanted it. Glad your Good Guy got it. I really like the arrangement you put in it too.
    Know what you mean about trying to photograph stuff with bathroom mirrors and lights! Bit of a challenge.
    Fall has certainly arrived at your house!

hugs, Karen

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

I love all those bright pretty colors. Did you make your floral arrangements? I know you made your wedding arrangements. Everything looks really lush and full. Very nice!

Luvs

• oldalgebra
    13 years ago

MM,
    Everything seems so perfect. You've done a wonderFALL job.
    I bet you just love the old sewing table and the pitcher/bowl. How great to have a piece from an old love (your gram) paired with a piece from you new love (future hubby).

• christmascandy
    13 years ago

Very pretty and I love the colors you've used.
    You could tuck a mini pumpkin on top of each of the brass candlesticks in the bathroom cabinet, but it looks great the way it is too.

I really like the lamp in your first arrangement and the pitcher and bowl are wonderful. How very thoughtful of your FDH!!

TFS,
    Candy

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Very pretty MM...
    I like how you tucked the arrangement in your cabinet..looks lovely there.
    Everything is done nicely. I like the arrangement on your hall table. That lamp was made for Fall! All of the colors go beautifully with your floral arrangement and other accessories. Also, I agree, I can see why you wanted that pitcher....it's very pretty.

jane

• milosmom_gw
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thank you all :).
    Luvs:
    Indeed, I'm the responsible party for all floral arrangements that appear in my house. A small part of my past I can't seem to let go of.

OA: I'm very happy to have that little piece of Gramma. It has taken me years to pry it from my mothers paws. I have another desk style piece that FDH found for me at a TS and retrofitted a bit which I use as a scrapbooking desk. I really love it but not as much as grammys. I may post it eventually for one reason or another.

CC: I thought of little pumpkins for the candlesticks and know I have some but can't seem to find them (shocking)..lol They should appear eventually though and I will get them into it as well.

My tiffany style lamp is one of many puggie treasures I have. FDH ordered it for me a couple of years ago. It's really neat as the shade can be rotated and has a different picture for each season.

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Enjoyed all your fall decorations. Your pug lamp is so neat and goes well with your fall decorations? Happy for you that you finally ended up with DGM sewing machine cabinet. Love the pitcher and bowl too.

Punk

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Missed this post, MM...it is so bright & cheery at your house with your Fall colors! Your flower arranging is always so very pretty!

That lamp certainly calls out FALL! (even the cute little pug in the center of the shade!) And I especially love the beauty of your bathroom arrangements!

Sponsored
More Discussions