Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
1/2 Price Sale

Posted by creativeangel (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 17, 10 at 22:29

I went to another of my favorite resale stores today and they were having a 1/2 price sale on all dishes.

I got a set of 4 for...are you ready...$2.50.

Here is a link that might be useful: Sango Brandywine

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 1/2 Price Sale

WOW...did you ever get a bargain! Unbelievable price for a set of 4. Isn't it fun to go to eBay and see the thing for a LOT more money? LOL. I love doing that.
Congratulations, I bet you're still grinning.

hugs, Karen

o

Fantastic price, and another pretty design. What exactly is a "resale" store? I've not heard that term before. I need to know what it is so I can see if there are any near me! LOL

Luvs

o

Great deal!!
I assume resale means thrift store?
They are such a great site for dishes.
I find such great buys and then I can't resist, but I am going to have to start being more selective as my personal collection is getting rather large.

Way to go!
Candy

o

Another great Score and pretty pattern ca
Good for you!
I agree, it's so satisfying
seeing your bargain
going for so much more on Ebay.
Love it.

jane

o

Thanks, you bunch of enablers, for your kind comments.

Yes, resale is the same as thrift. Isn't it funny how in different parts of the country so many different terms are used for the same thing.

o

That was a great buy! Enjoy them!

o

Another wonderful set of dishes and the price was fantastic. So happy for you and hope you set them out soon. Do your new green napkins match these, so you can use them together? So fun.

Punk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here