Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
13 Witches

Posted by nana2010 (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 23, 10 at 22:15

Here are my witches. I got them at Big Lots several years ago.I usually keep them in a box until halloween, I found this little cabinet recently and they like it much better there.
NanaKaren

Wicked & Not-So-Wicked WitchesWicked & Not-So-Wicked Witches

Hortense, Hildy, Herminey, Agatha & WinnieHortense, Hildy, Herminey, Agatha & Winnie

Zelda, Beetrix, Vivian, & BulahZelda, Beetrix, Vivian, & Bulah

Gertrude, Maude, Annabelle, & LolaGertrude, Maude, Annabelle, & Lola

Treasure TroveTreasure Trove

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 13 Witches

I LOVE this. Those are the cutest dang witches I've seen.
I think I need to check out Big Lots. The 3 "happy" ones in the back of the first photo are my favorites. And their trove! You really do some cool Halloween decorating!

hugs, KarenToo

o

Great cabinet for your "witches"...love 'em! Like Karen, the 3 happy ones grabbed my attention! Cute display! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

I never knew Big Lots Sold such collections..they're
very detailed.
Did you purchase them over a period of time or all at once?
I think that cabinet displays them perfectly.

I agree with Karen, I like the 3 in the first photo too..

jane

o

I sure don't remember seeing "cute" little witches like your's before. How fun that you found the perfect place to display them. I visited Big Lots yesterday and they have lots of Halloween and even some Christmas out. Luvs

o

Karen,Jeanne and Jane, The Happy Witches are my favorites too. They were the first ones I bought. But the others kept calling to me so I had to by them all.I guess they didn't want to be separated from their sisters LOL.I didn't get them all at once but over a period of several weeks. I haven't seen anything like them since.
NanaKaren

o

They are so cute! Perfect spot to display them!

o

Wonderful display of witches. So glad you found a lighted cabinet that you can display them in. Sisters shouldn't be separated according to DGD, so I'm sure you made the right choice.LOL

It's also nice to know I'm not the only one who collects witches. Don't know what got me started besides shopping to much at TJ Maxx.

Punk

o

nana...Just looking to 'bump' this up...
Someone was asking about the witch collection in your curio.

jane

o

Well I'm so glad the witches decided to come back and pay us a visit.
They have been out flying now that the weather is cooler.
Who knows what MISCHIEF they have been getting into!
It rained last night so I'm sure that's why they stayed in. LOL
Thanks for bumping them up, Jane
Nana

o

There they are! Thanks for posting the pics - I remember them from last year. They put a smile on my face.

o

nana...I hope they found a home this 2011 Halloween season, too! I think they need a really good Halloween book on that bottom 'floor' of their 'home' to go with their witchy accessories! That way they have something to read at night & that will help keep them home! LOL! BOO! Jeanne S.

(or you could make some 'labels' & stack some old books ...yes, I am an active member of 'Enablers 'R Us!'

o

That is the cutest display of witches!!
The cabinet is perfect for their display.
Did you name them or are their names on their boxes/bases??

I sure never saw anything like that at Big Lots.
I understand why you had to buy all of them, it would have been a shame not to keep them together.

Jane, thanks for bumping it up.

Nana, I hope you are able to keep them out of mischief, LOL

TFS,
Candy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here