Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nana2010_gw

13 Witches

nana2010_gw
13 years ago

Here are my witches. I got them at Big Lots several years ago.I usually keep them in a box until halloween, I found this little cabinet recently and they like it much better there.

NanaKaren

Comments (12)

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

I LOVE this. Those are the cutest dang witches I've seen.
    I think I need to check out Big Lots. The 3 "happy" ones in the back of the first photo are my favorites. And their trove! You really do some cool Halloween decorating!

hugs, KarenToo

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Great cabinet for your "witches"...love 'em! Like Karen, the 3 happy ones grabbed my attention! Cute display! TFS! Jeanne S.

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

I never knew Big Lots Sold such collections..they're
    very detailed.
    Did you purchase them over a period of time or all at once?
    I think that cabinet displays them perfectly.

I agree with Karen, I like the 3 in the first photo too..

jane

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

I sure don't remember seeing "cute" little witches like your's before. How fun that you found the perfect place to display them. I visited Big Lots yesterday and they have lots of Halloween and even some Christmas out. Luvs

• nana2010_gw
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Karen,Jeanne and Jane, The Happy Witches are my favorites too. They were the first ones I bought. But the others kept calling to me so I had to by them all.I guess they didn't want to be separated from their sisters LOL.I didn't get them all at once but over a period of several weeks. I haven't seen anything like them since.
    NanaKaren

• kathleen_li
    13 years ago

They are so cute! Perfect spot to display them!

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Wonderful display of witches. So glad you found a lighted cabinet that you can display them in. Sisters shouldn't be separated according to DGD, so I'm sure you made the right choice.LOL

It's also nice to know I'm not the only one who collects witches. Don't know what got me started besides shopping to much at TJ Maxx.

Punk

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

nana...Just looking to 'bump' this up...
    Someone was asking about the witch collection in your curio.

jane

• nana2010_gw
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Well I'm so glad the witches decided to come back and pay us a visit.
    They have been out flying now that the weather is cooler.
    Who knows what MISCHIEF they have been getting into!
    It rained last night so I'm sure that's why they stayed in. LOL
    Thanks for bumping them up, Jane
    Nana

• Tally
    12 years ago

There they are! Thanks for posting the pics - I remember them from last year. They put a smile on my face.

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

nana...I hope they found a home this 2011 Halloween season, too! I think they need a really good Halloween book on that bottom 'floor' of their 'home' to go with their witchy accessories! That way they have something to read at night & that will help keep them home! LOL! BOO! Jeanne S.

(or you could make some 'labels' & stack some old books ...yes, I am an active member of 'Enablers 'R Us!'

• christmascandy
    12 years ago

That is the cutest display of witches!!
    The cabinet is perfect for their display.
    Did you name them or are their names on their boxes/bases??

I sure never saw anything like that at Big Lots.
    I understand why you had to buy all of them, it would have been a shame not to keep them together.

Jane, thanks for bumping it up.

Nana, I hope you are able to keep them out of mischief, LOL

TFS,
    Candy

Sponsored
More Discussions