Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
more Fall Holidays Inspiration Pix

Posted by purplemoon (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 10, 12 at 22:00

Here is the link to my Fall Board on Pinterest. Lots of eye-candy in there for inspiration! I add more pictures pretty much every day, so you might want to keep it bookmarked or recheck this post's link to it.
There might be some repeats between that Board and our Photobucket album as I sometimes copy neat ideas into both of them.

You know my obsession with pictures, and I've gone slightly crazy with Pinterest being such a great source!
I have Boards on there for Christmas/Winter and Spring/Summer holiday decorating... among many other things.

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: Fall Decor Photos

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: more Fall Holidays Inspiration Pix

Karen I just love when you show these inspiration pictures and I LOVE pinterest too.
They have so many fabulous pictures and ideas that keep you looking and looking.
I find I don't look at my magazines like
I used to. There's so many sites online with just about anything!
Thanks for sharing this.
jane

o

woohoo... more pics
I've bookmarked your link to browse through tomorrow as I know if I start tonight , I'll never go to bed. lol
Jane: You're not alone. I haven't read an actual paper magazine in I don't know how long other than the occasional crap found in the Drs office while I'm sitting and waiting. lol

o

Amazing collection of pics, purplemoon!
I'm not on Pinterest but it looks like an easier way to 'save' pics than in albums! Of course, the Woodland Tree jumped right out at me! & I am happy to see that you have given 'credit' to the owner's photos. TFS! I'll be lookin' some more! Jeanne S.

o

Jeanne, Pinterest is a great way to save photos and share them with others. There are millions of people on there "pinning away", its mind-boggling. A gigantic community bulletin board, LOL.
I do try to give photo credit when I know it, and am always glad when other pinners do. Oh, and I knew that Woodland Tree would grab you. ;o)

I'm not quite ready to give up all my magazines tho. I still love looking at BHG and Country Living. Plus I like holding and touching them, silly as that sounds. I read a lot of books, and my DD thought I'd love one of those Kindle things...no way. I want my hands on a book and to read the old-fashioned way. LOL

Pinterest is extremely addictive, but I couldn't be happier about it.
hugs, Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here