Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Halloween 2009

Posted by nana2010 (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 23, 10 at 21:25

Here are some pictures from Halloween 2009. Please excuse the mess in the corner in Witches wardrobe #4
NanaKaren

Smelly CatSmelly Cat

PoePoe

Poe 2Poe 2

Witch's Wardrobe 1Witch's Wardrobe 1

Witch's Wardrobe 2Witch's Wardrobe 2

Witch's Wardrobe 3Witch's Wardrobe 3

Witch's Wardrobe 4Witch's Wardrobe 4

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Halloween 2009

How fun! You even found the perfect socks to go with those witch's boots! You really went all out and what a clever thing to do the witch's wardrobe.Smelly cat is hilarious, where on earth did you find that cat? It made me think of that song the blonde sang on an episode of Friends. LOL

Luvs

o

Oh How neat! The shelves and witch's wardrobe are really something! I like Poe and his cage too. That has to be the freakiest Halloween cat I've seen. LOL.

Hmmm...you have Poe, Lynn has Nevermore, and OA named my poor raven Alwaysmore. Methinks he must be their country bumpkin brother they don't crow about. LOL.

hugs, Karen

o

What a fun display..
Is 'She' getting ready to Fly'..
or has she just come in from a night 'On The Town' ? lol
Love the wardrobe display.

By looking at those shelves...you've thought of everything
A Witch could want....and then some.

jane

o

Ahhhhhh, I would have been DONE FOR just meeting up with THAT CAT!!!! Owwwwwwwwwww....weezzzz! Looks like a the "Wicked Witch of the West lives there! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Nana, I love your Witch's book collection. I'm taking down the titles so I can "order" those same titles and create my spooky library.

o

What happened to my post?! ... ok, this is my THIRD TRY! (I've been having trouble posting on this forum since I lost my iMac! :( What I've been trying to say is:

Wow! Those are WONDERFUL displays! very creative and unusual -- and you've thought of every detail... love the rat! and the cat!!! It's like out of a movie set. Wherever did you find such items?! Is there a giant caldron brewing something noxious in the center of the room?! lol!

o

Thanks for all the great comments. Poe is such a loud mouth I have to keep his cage covered most of the time! Are Nevermore and Alwaysmore like that too? Smelly cat came from Big Lots last year. I bought the Witch hat and was going to hang it near the kitchen door, it didn't quite fit there so one thing led to another....Jane I think she just came in from a rough night on the town..you know how witches are LOL, OA I'm sure those titles are still in print as they are Classics!
NanaKaren

o

Yes, CC. I have ordered the whole set.

Alas! None are out in the Kindle version yet and I did so want to read Reverse the Curse. I understand that particular title makes the NYTimes bestseller list every October.

o

That is a fun display! Very bewitching!

o

Nana, this is a riot. Just loved seeing all of it.

Punk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here