Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

Fall Dining Room

christmascandy
13 years ago

I use a leaf swag that I got from a TS several yrs ago and just wind it into my DR chandelier.

I got a real floral arrangement a few yrs ago and replaced the flowers when they died with silk florals so it is my centerpiece now. The large throw on the table is another TS find, and the candlesticks were from Big Lots several yrs ago and I just dry brushed them with gold. I change the candle rings on them for the different seasons.

My tea cart is in the corner with another vignette.

It has a 2 tier wooden server on it that I bought on sale at Target (not a TS!!) several yrs ago. The Scarecrow pitcher was also a past Big Lots purchase and the sugar and creamer were from Ross last yr. (on Tues. of course!)

TTFN,

Candy

Comments (10)

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Candy, your chandelier looks neat with the fall swag you drapped around on it. Love your table runner and candle holders on your dr table with the added candle rings on them. You painted them the right color to go perfectly.

The large plate is so awesome on your neat serving cart. All your decorations look great and the pitcher, creamer and sugar are perfect on there too. Very pretty.

Punk

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Candy, I'm in love with your tea cart, and the way you've decorated it!
    Your chandelier looks nice. Since this Forum, I started doing mine. This year I just wrapped a berry swag around the lower part, and then over it a swag that was just tiny gold leaves. Both on sale after last season. I see I forgot to take a photo, LOL. Thanks for reminding me.
    Pretty candlesticks you did. I like the big, heavy looking ones like that a lot.
    But darn, I can hardly tear my eyes off the tea cart! LOL.

hugs, Karen

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Candy everything looks lovely.
    I too like your Tea cart and how you arranged everything
    on it. I love the colors in that Plate.
    I've been looking for one for a long time, with that type of theme.
    You did a wonderful job on your candleholders..
    I've done a dry brush technique on certain items too..
    It's great in giving them more character.
    Also, we may have CTS here, but you sure are lucky to have
    Big Lots & Ross...They have terrific bargains too.

jane

• oldalgebra
    13 years ago

Candy,
    That large round platter/server is wonderful. Great colors. And I like that it is such a great size.
    Everything looks wonderful.

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

candy,...everything is so very lovely! I am also drawn to your tea cart...love the scarecrow pitcher on the top level of your 2-tier server...& all the pretty greenery & pumpkins on the lower level. That round platter is beautiful! Everything looks grand...the color, scale, texture & the corner where your tea cart sits! TFS! Jeanne S.

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Your home is looking very festive, Candy. Really love the items arranged on that pretty tea cart. Little scarecrows just make me smile! Nice big candleholders on your table, love those. You did a nice job on your flower arrangement and those leaves look nice on your chandy. Looks like you are all ready to enjoy the season. Luvs

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

You did a great job! The candlesticks look so good with that throw and would be wonderful in lots of different settings. We have a Big Lots too and I love it. I like the way the tea cart is staged in different levels and the scarecrow pitcher is darling.
    Frou

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

I thought I sent a post on your lovely dining room. I think everyone else has said everything I wanted to say. It is delightful.
    NanaKaren

• kathleen_li
    13 years ago

Beautiful! Do you leave that display till Thanksgiving?

• christmascandy
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Okay, after seeing how it photographed, even though there were some yellow leaves in the centerpiece, I added more yellow to the centerpiece. Will have to post a picture later.

Kathleen, I will be changing this table to Halloween shortly, and after that it changes to Thanksgiving.
    I just refuse to put out Halloween decor until Oct.

TTFN,
    Candy

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz
More Discussions