Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

Some Fall Decor w/ TS finds

christmascandy
13 years ago

I have quite a few fall decorations, so I will break those pictures up as well.

This is my banister as you enter the front door. The garland was in a bundle w/ another garland and a swag, $2.58 for the whole thing.

The scrollwork pumpkin was a TS find last year, and the outline pumpkin was a TS find a few yrs ago. The grapevine wreath in the outline pumpkin was $1 at ARC this year. I made the gold bow from ribbon bought at HL after the holidays for 90% off.

TTFN,

Candy

Comments (7)

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Candy, you are so lucky to find these neat decorations. I would of bought all of them too. Love both of your pumpkins. To cute.

Punk

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Me too, me too!
    Gosh Candy, you find the neatest things with your thrifting. "Treasure shopping" as Luvs calls it, and you certainly do find treasures!

hugs, Karen

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Gosh Candy...I think if we lived near ea other we'd have
    a problem...We'd probably be bumping into each other at the same TS!
    Great finds and prices too. Love the pumpkins and your railing came out lovely.

jane

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Your railing is quite GORGEOUS & a unique style in itself, too! Love how you've created "Fall" in this vignette...hey, isn't that the same "outline pumpkin" that I got while on vacation...thanks for the leaf wreath idea in it...I like that! Jeanne S.

• christmascandy
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Punk & Karen,
    I have accumulated quite a bit of "stuff" over the years, and I sometimes find things off season, when others wouldn't necessarily want to buy them, but I just put them in the basement.

Jane, I shop TS in several different cities/towns so I have a larger selection from which to choose. You'd need to go to a lot of different stores to bump into me, LOL.

Jeanne, that outline pumpkin has a point in the bottom to hold a candle, but only 1 crossbar, so the candle always wanted to lean. When I found that pretty wreath last week, it fit perfectly into the framework and gives it more presence than just one candle did. I did notice your outline pumpkin in your posting. As Karen has said in the past, we are a lot of kindred spirits on this forum, and therefore seem to have similar tastes!

TTFN,
    Candy

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

Looks super, all the fall colors look nice with your neutral decor as a background. I have a hard time finding blending fall decor in my house.
    Frou

• jaybird
    13 years ago

That garland and stair is beautiful!!! All of your goodies make a lovely display It always makes me smile when I discover that someone else has found something that I have! We all do seem to have "like" tastes. Thanks for posting.

Sponsored
More Discussions