Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Some Fall Decor w/ TS finds

Posted by christmascandy (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 21, 10 at 20:51

I have quite a few fall decorations, so I will break those pictures up as well.

This is my banister as you enter the front door. The garland was in a bundle w/ another garland and a swag, $2.58 for the whole thing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The scrollwork pumpkin was a TS find last year, and the outline pumpkin was a TS find a few yrs ago. The grapevine wreath in the outline pumpkin was $1 at ARC this year. I made the gold bow from ribbon bought at HL after the holidays for 90% off.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTFN,
Candy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some Fall Decor w/ TS finds

Candy, you are so lucky to find these neat decorations. I would of bought all of them too. Love both of your pumpkins. To cute.

Punk

o

Me too, me too!
Gosh Candy, you find the neatest things with your thrifting. "Treasure shopping" as Luvs calls it, and you certainly do find treasures!

hugs, Karen

o

Gosh Candy...I think if we lived near ea other we'd have
a problem...We'd probably be bumping into each other at the same TS!
Great finds and prices too. Love the pumpkins and your railing came out lovely.

jane

o

Your railing is quite GORGEOUS & a unique style in itself, too! Love how you've created "Fall" in this vignette...hey, isn't that the same "outline pumpkin" that I got while on vacation...thanks for the leaf wreath idea in it...I like that! Jeanne S.

o

Punk & Karen,
I have accumulated quite a bit of "stuff" over the years, and I sometimes find things off season, when others wouldn't necessarily want to buy them, but I just put them in the basement.

Jane, I shop TS in several different cities/towns so I have a larger selection from which to choose. You'd need to go to a lot of different stores to bump into me, LOL.

Jeanne, that outline pumpkin has a point in the bottom to hold a candle, but only 1 crossbar, so the candle always wanted to lean. When I found that pretty wreath last week, it fit perfectly into the framework and gives it more presence than just one candle did. I did notice your outline pumpkin in your posting. As Karen has said in the past, we are a lot of kindred spirits on this forum, and therefore seem to have similar tastes!

TTFN,
Candy

o

Looks super, all the fall colors look nice with your neutral decor as a background. I have a hard time finding blending fall decor in my house.
Frou

o

That garland and stair is beautiful!!! All of your goodies make a lovely display It always makes me smile when I discover that someone else has found something that I have! We all do seem to have "like" tastes. Thanks for posting.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here