Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
seasonaldecorating__

Fall Decorating

So excited to start decorating for fall! Here is a little display I put together last year for my entry :)

Comments (11)

• phonegirl
    10 years ago

Love it! Beautiful job putting this together. I only have one of those black birds and it scares me every time I look at it. Yes, I still put it out with the witches.

DGD and I just painted some gourds the last time she was down. I'll try to remember to share them.

Punk

• jeannespines
    10 years ago

Oh I love black birds & crows!!! This is cool! Yup, Fall has arrived ...can't believe it! Love 'Mums' .... lots of sales going on! Jeanne S.

• oldalgebra
    10 years ago

It's hotter than beejeezers here, so hard to think about fall. Still, it is my favorite time to decorate. Just love the colors associated with it.

I like using those eerie black birds too.

• plainjane425
    10 years ago

Nice display...I too like the black birds and like how you used the pumpkins and colorful leaves....very stiriking look.
    I can't believe Summer is gone. Our trees are already turning....
    But love this season and the fun things that ccme with it.
    Jane

• Purplemoon
    10 years ago

I really like that. I am SO looking forward to seeing everyone's Fall decorations. Its my very favorite season. Wish we had it here in Phoenix!! Right now getting slammed with record heat. 111 today. :o(
    I can't wait till end of month and I can haul my decorations tho, my own private little Fall as I thumb my nose at the heat. LOL.

Your floral pumpkin arrangement in that black container is really stunning!
    hugs, Karen

• party_music50
    10 years ago

I LOVE it! I could use some birds for my bookcase -- preferably a raven. :) where do you get something like that?!

I am not wanting autumn.... we didn't get any nice weather until almost the middle of July, so our summer has been WAY too short. The low for tonight is supposed to be 37F. :(

• SeasonalDecorating__
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks everyone!

Party_music50:
    You can find the birds at most craft stores :)

• Marlene Kindred
    10 years ago

Beautiful display! Fall is in the air, though things around here are still pretty warm and my gardens are like jungles!

• nana2010_gw
    10 years ago

I'm not ready to give up summer yet, but with frost warnings just to the north of us, I may not have a choice.
    Anyway SD... I love your display it is striking and perfect for the coming season.
    Nana

• christmascandy
    10 years ago

Such a lovely display!

Really like the addition of the crows!

PM, they have them at Dollar Tree stores, although they are the smaller versions. If you want the larger ones, as SD said, most craft stores have them.

Although I am already feeling sad that summer is ending, I do love the fall decorations and have bought some Halloween items that were too cute to pass up, but that I didn't need!!

Guess its time to start dragging out the pumpkins, LOL

TFS,
    Candy

• pink_warm_mama_1
    10 years ago

Have no camera for a picture, but I make what I think are beautiful fall/winter wreaths although I've been unable to get others very interested, perhaps because there's not enough color to suit. First it takes a walk in the woods where amazing and beautiful pieces of art can be found if one looks carefully. All are hot glued to a base of pine cones, and the resulting design is always different. If anyone is interested, I would be happy to give more detail. If no one is interested, well I'm accustomed to that. Happy Fall everyone!

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz
More Discussions