Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

Halloween Goodies

christmascandy
13 years ago

I had the taller and shorter glass jars and just found the medium one at Dollar Tree.

Filled them with candy corn, candy pumpkins and candy corn taffy. The little wooden pumpkin was .30c at the TS.

I'm trying not to eat them, (not too successfully :(. )

Unfortunately, I have a rather large sweet tooth. It seems to be directly related to my increasingly larger waist!!LOL

Bigger view with a covered cake plate full of fall decor.

TTFN,

Candy

Comments (9)

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Yummy display Candy!
    I like glass jars filled like that. They always have such a festive look to them..and you have a nice collection.
    Also a great buy on the cute wooden pumpkin.

I know what you mean about trying not to eat your 'candy display'...I'm right there with you on having a 'sweet tooth'.
    It's probably a good idea to buy one for display and one for you, cause you know they're not going to last till Halloween! lol

jane

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Very cute, and "sweet", display. It would be perfectly safe around as I seldom eat candy, not much I like.
    So why do I have the expanding waist problem? LOL.

hugs, Karen

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

I love seeing candy in jars like that--if I were to try to decorate with it around here, I'd need to glue the lids on to keep me out of it! Candy, your countertops are so nice and I like your metal backsplash too. Luvs

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Candy, great decorations. I love your countertops and backsplash. Makes your decorations really show up on there. Would love to see more of your kitchen when your up to it.

Punk

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

CC, How SWEET If I tried that there wouldn't be enough left to fill the jars, not that I have a sweet tooth, mind you! I'd love to see more of your kitchen too.
    NanaKaren

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

Those candy jars are too cute. I have a terrible sweet tooth, especially when it comes to candy corn. I try to only buy one bag a year. Your earth tone kitchen really does lend itself to fall decor, very nice.
    Frou

• lynninnewmexico
    13 years ago

Cute arrangement, Candy! I could not keep that at my house, though, or I'd be nibbling all day long!

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Taffy! Did someone same Taffy???Well, candy, looks like we ALL have the same addiction...those pretty glass jars would be "see-thru's" ... if I had 'em, they wouldn't last the week...already filled a glass pumpkin one with a bag of Candy Corn last week & it's empty! (DH helps, too!) LOL!

I love that little vignette of your covered cake plate & the lamp, too...beautiful kitchen counter & wall! TFS! Jeanne S.

• kathleen_li
    13 years ago

We have no trick or treaters here, so why do I buy candy? Only stuff I like. :)
    The display looks cute!

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!
More Discussions