Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Halloween Goodies

Posted by christmascandy (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 29, 10 at 20:10

I had the taller and shorter glass jars and just found the medium one at Dollar Tree.
Filled them with candy corn, candy pumpkins and candy corn taffy. The little wooden pumpkin was .30c at the TS.

I'm trying not to eat them, (not too successfully :(. )
Unfortunately, I have a rather large sweet tooth. It seems to be directly related to my increasingly larger waist!!LOL

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Bigger view with a covered cake plate full of fall decor.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTFN,
Candy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Halloween Goodies

Yummy display Candy!
I like glass jars filled like that. They always have such a festive look to them..and you have a nice collection.
Also a great buy on the cute wooden pumpkin.

I know what you mean about trying not to eat your 'candy display'...I'm right there with you on having a 'sweet tooth'.
It's probably a good idea to buy one for display and one for you, cause you know they're not going to last till Halloween! lol

jane

o

Very cute, and "sweet", display. It would be perfectly safe around as I seldom eat candy, not much I like.
So why do I have the expanding waist problem? LOL.

hugs, Karen

o

I love seeing candy in jars like that--if I were to try to decorate with it around here, I'd need to glue the lids on to keep me out of it! Candy, your countertops are so nice and I like your metal backsplash too. Luvs

o

Candy, great decorations. I love your countertops and backsplash. Makes your decorations really show up on there. Would love to see more of your kitchen when your up to it.

Punk

o

CC, How SWEET If I tried that there wouldn't be enough left to fill the jars, not that I have a sweet tooth, mind you! I'd love to see more of your kitchen too.
NanaKaren

o

Those candy jars are too cute. I have a terrible sweet tooth, especially when it comes to candy corn. I try to only buy one bag a year. Your earth tone kitchen really does lend itself to fall decor, very nice.
Frou

o

Cute arrangement, Candy! I could not keep that at my house, though, or I'd be nibbling all day long!

o

Taffy! Did someone same Taffy???Well, candy, looks like we ALL have the same addiction...those pretty glass jars would be "see-thru's" ... if I had 'em, they wouldn't last the week...already filled a glass pumpkin one with a bag of Candy Corn last week & it's empty! (DH helps, too!) LOL!

I love that little vignette of your covered cake plate & the lamp, too...beautiful kitchen counter & wall! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

We have no trick or treaters here, so why do I buy candy? Only stuff I like. :)
The display looks cute!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here