Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
table for the girls luncheon

Posted by milosmom (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 9, 10 at 20:09

Had a couple of girlfriends over for lunch the other day and finishing up little wedding details.
It doesn't look like this now , lol, but I did snap a couple of pics before they got here.

The table that didn't last long...

and the simple side cabinet. I was to lazy to move the faux spider plant so it kept hanging around. LOL

Trying to get up the energy to redo it into something different before future MIL stops by to go over the reception food list but not feeling very inspired. *sigh*

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: table for the girls luncheon

Very pretty table MM. I really like your black centerpiece with the large yellow rose. Beautiful blue vase and white roses. Your little Tea Service is so cute.

Punk

o

Your napkin rings really pick up on the flowers in the tablecloth. Bet the girls enjoyed sitting down to such a pretty table. Luvs

o

Oooooo. I like that black cake plate. Is it wooden?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here