Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

OA....about your Mr Bones...

Purplemoon
13 years ago

When you showed us Mr Bones relaxing on your patio last year, I thought he was a pretty cool dude.

Well meet Better Homes n Gardens girl, Virginia!

{{gwi:1436800}}

I think she's wonderful, LOL. Bet Mr Bones would too. Or actually he could BE Virginia this year.....tho that might make him croak for sure!

hugs, Karen

Comments (16)

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

This is wonderful. Love Mr Bones and Miss Virginia. I haven't went and pulled my skelton out but makes me want to get on it.

Punk

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

What a Hoot!...they're a Perfect Match...
    and Certainly a 'Must Have'..

jane

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Mr. Bones & Miss Virginia:

Who won the skeleton beauty contest?
    No body!

Tee Hee! These 2 are much funnier than that joke! TFS, purplemoon! Jeanne S.

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

That was a good joke, Jeanne--made me laugh anyway! I loved OA's Mr. Bones last year. The lady one is very clever too, Karen.

Luvs

• oldalgebra
    13 years ago

Miss Virginia looks a bit too sophisticated for the cigar-smoking, rum-drinking Mr. Bones. Still, if he's willing to curtail his baser habits and she's willing to let down her hair a bit (Oh, wait, she doesn't have any hair!), then maybe they might have a chance at a meaningful relationship.

Might be fun to have Mr. Bones cross-dress this Halloween. We'll see.

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    13 years ago

OA...and Jeanne...
    ROFLMAO

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

We now know why Mr Bones drinks, smokes and didn't go to the party?
    He had no body to go with!

I'm sure you will surprise us this year, OA. Can't imagine you letting Virginia just drop here.

Punk

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

OA...Is that Mr Bones I hear singing His Lonesome Tune...
    in between 'Swigs of Rum...?

'Oh I ain't got no body... and no body cares for me /
    And I'm so sad and lonely won't some body come take a chance with me!

That's why the poor guy has all those bad habits...
    I'm telling you he NEEDS Virginia!

jane

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    13 years ago

You guys are ALL crazy, you know that don't you? Bunch of grown women playing with "Dem Bones"....
    LOL

• lynninnewmexico
    13 years ago

I had to stop eating my lunch while reading through this thread, I wa slaughing so hard! I totally missed Mr.Bones last year, but what a fantastic idea, OA!!! Miss Virginia would be fooish to pass up such a slick guy!

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    13 years ago

If Mr Bones plans to do some cross-dressing, he might really like this accessory for his 'new look'. I dare say, no one would recognize him in it.

;o)

Here is a link that might be useful: wig

• kathleen_li
    13 years ago

Oh I bet Virginia can tell Mr Bones is a bad boy , she can see right through him!

J, very funny!

They are both a must have as Jane said!

• bulldinkie
    13 years ago

I have a 4; skeleton that has a sensor when you walk by he says about 6 different lines One is Hey Eat Some candy YoureStarting to Look Like Me.Can you imagine the ups ,man,My grandkids were scared to death last year of him.

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Karen...Love the Purple Wig ...I see it's
    a $6.95 GW Special!
    But to tell you the truth....the hair on that Wig doesn't look like it has ...'any body' !!

kathleen... :) glad you agree!

bulldinkie..lol..
    he does sound scary... I usually forget when things have 'sensors' in them and they end up scaring 'me'!

jane

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Rumor has it that Mr Bones and Miss Virginia have been seen together strolling hand in through the graveyard late at night! Could that be so?
    NanaKaren

• jaybird
    13 years ago

LOL at ALL of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler
More Discussions