Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A very unique surprise

Posted by purplemoon (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 30, 10 at 19:39

Y'all have listened to me about my 4-legged Re-Decorator.
The Orange Tornado. Jazz aka Trouble. The bratty cat I adopted a couple of years ago. Well Luvs painted a portrait of him and sent it to me.
What a surprise, LOL. I think she captured his personality quite well....(and the black eye I've wanted to give him when he got overly enthusiastic)

Photobucket

Karen who laughs every time I look at it

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A very unique surprise

OMGOSH, Purplemoon...that is WAY CUTE! Now Jazz can have his very own portrait displayed in your (or his) home! Perfect for Fall decor, too...love the colors! Wow, luvs, great work! Jeanne S.

o

Your kitty is as cute as Luvs witch. So glad she painted Jazz for you. It's just cute as can be.

Punk

o

That IS funny!

o

How cute and too funny!

You know how a psycho cat gets through the forest??

He follows the psycho-path!
Grins,
Candy

o

Candy...better keep your day job. LOL

says Karen who better not take her act on the raod either.

o

I think all kitties are a little on the nuts-so side. That painting tells it all.

o

Karen, Phycho Cat is priceless! Luvs is sooo talented!!
NanaKaren

o

Aren't we lucky to have such a talented and sweet member here on the forum. The portrait is hilarious, also I love the term "bratty cat".
Frou

o

What a great gift! And so, so funny....I can certainly identify with psycho cat...had a couple of those too!

o

How perfect can you get??!!! That Luvs is an artiste supreme!!

o

Oh this is so cute...Luvs did it again..

The expression on his face 'Says it All' !!
I wonder if he recognizes himself !! lol

jane

o

I showed it to DH last night, and he laughed out loud.
We were standing by kitchen counter, so Jazz just had to come see what we were doing. He looked at his portrait, gave it a sniff, and walked off. I think he prefers something he can knock off, knock over, knock down, or knock around. Oh, and that makes noise.

hugs, Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here