Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
new terry's village catalogue in today's mail

Posted by janet1_2007 (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 18, 10 at 19:25

I went YSing today and really surprized myself. There was sooooo much Christmas stuff out today and believe it or not, I did not buy any of it. Guess I"m slipping? I did buy some other goodies though, 7 footed amber glasses @$2, 1 large white star bowl @$1, oven and microwave safe, 1 small red plastic star dish,@,25, 4 1/2 pts of craft paint @.50 each, a small glass pedestal cake dish@$1 and then4 burgandy, 4 mint green and 14 new ivory napkins all for $2, Pretty good for a total of $8.25. Then when I got home and checked the mail box, there was a new TERRY'S Village catalogue full of Fall, Halloween, and Thanksgiving pretties so I have spent the rest of the evening "wishing" Janet

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: new terry's village catalogue in today's mail

Sounds like you found a lot of good things! Take pics so we can SEE them! :)

o

Janet, you found some great things at super prices. I got excited just reading about everything you found today.woohoo I sure hope those kids help you start posting pictures real soon. After ys you probably needed to sit and browse your new catalogue.

Punk

o

Janet, I got the catalogue the other day too and spent some time browsing it. Lots of cute stuff in there!

You sure got a load of goodies for your $8 bucks! How wonderful for you. I'm kinda disappointed that you passed up all the Christmas goodies--I love seeing that too.

If I pull up and old picture posting step by step tutorial for you, will you give it a try? I know you will have lots of fun when you can actually show us your treasures!

Luvs

o

Quite a haul for so little money! But I wish I could pass up Christmas stuff, that really has me envious of you.
LOL.

I love looking at Terry's Village catalog! Its my favorite I think. I've occasionally bought and been very happy with their things too.

Hope your hip pain has eased and your Fibro is taking a
break.
hugs, Karen

o

Luv's that would be so great, but lets wait until after next weekend, I"ve got that trip to Goldsboro to DGS" wedding to get ready for this week and just too much on my plate this week to add anything new that my poor dysfunctional brain would have to try to remember. Hopefully after this things wouldn't be so hectic here. I'm not the photographer in the house. DH always does that, and I will have to master the camera too, he would be totally inept at taking pics of dishes or tablescapes, since they are meaningless to him, but I promise that I will take you up on the great offer. I am excited about trying this. Thanks in advance, Janet

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here